User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Archive Re: Whispers

    Cathy - "Somebody's coming." "You still haven't answered my question," I muttered. Shrugging, I glanced to Julia and Myra. They appeared to be talking to their voices too. After a ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tresher Hunt

    I walked down the aisle, passing by the adult section completely. My steps were brisk, as they were every time I came here. Three more steps forward and I would ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Memoir

    Oh yes, anti-pop, I have to agree with Evi. I was thinking about some poor abused child or animal, and then it's a basketball. I had to read it over ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    *Sorry I haven't been on in a while. Kinda got caught up in other things* I could hear everyone going about; it sounded just like your average high school day. ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: young little newby

    Hi BB! I'm in eighth grade going to ninth grade and actally twelve going on thirteen. I accidentally clicked the exactly or over thirteen years old button and I didn't ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Hi Ofir. You should probably make a new topic. It's best if you label it like 'My Story: Chapter 2' or 'My Story Part 2' or something along those lines. ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Welcome to YWS, Luciano! Do you mind if I call you that? Anyway, it's great to see you here! Don't worry if you're bad; I am too. That's what everyone's ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Lost and Found DT

    All discussion will go here. Remember, the school has a cat for a mascot.

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Am I the only one on YWS when i have homework?

    Homework? Quarter of the time, it becomes unofficial schoolwork. We have some time to prepare in school, and I'm on YWS just about every day.

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Make a movie trailer

    Ooh, sounds fun. I'll give it a try. [Open with Graveyard.] Boy: What is this place? Old Woman: This is the Graveyard. This is your future. [Black Screen] Narrator: It's ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Here.

    Heya Rena! Welcome to YWS! It's great to see you here. I feel so tiny compared to everyone else, but eh. So, happy early birthday! Peanut has gone over just ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Kalyug

    Okay, some improvements from before. However, you still have slant rhymes. However, these parts: Screams of horror fill the sky, As our dear loved ones die. In my eyes death ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    *Starting this now. The applications are still open* Sock glanced up at the dark ceiling. The woven basket let pinpricks of light shine through, but it wasn't enough to illuminate ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Tracing Constellations

    Very beautiful, Fireweed. The imagery was vividly clear and the voice of the narrator was amazing. You made it sound like the person really was speaking to their father. It ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Poetry Discussion Re: How do you write poetry?

    I learn new and interesting words (catharsis as an example) and write something centered around that. It started when my language teacher gave us an assignment to use our hobbies ...

    Mar 29, 2009


Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
— Mark Twain