User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Lounge, The Re: Test The New Chat!

    Ooh, even the loading screen looks nice and shiny. I like it already! And now, the chat seems really good. The new buttons are easy to find, and the new ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'Morning!

    Welcome, Tinker! Do you mind if I call you that? Welcome to the realm of insanity, YWS! A lot of us are trying to write a story/novel/book, and that's why ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: welcome me! or no cookies for you!

    Hey Lyndsey and welcome to YWS! It's a beautiful day here to greet someone, and... yeah, that's what I'll do. Since Rosey and Stormy already covered the rules and colors, ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Internal monologue overload

    If she doesn't talk, maybe you could try sending messages back and forth between characters. Sort of like letters. You could have her write a letter to somebody, have her ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: A Sad Poem.

    Hi, Vizier. I agree with bubblewrapped; this was very succint. I have just one tiny nitpick here: It's been seven years since You used a very good metaphor in the ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there!

    Heya Smile! Welcome to YWS! Everyone needs constructive criticism at one point or another. It's just natural. Anyway, since anti-pop has already explained rules and colors, there isn't much else ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new.

    Hey Nicole! You write poetry? That's great. I can't really seem to grasp it. I've abandoned NaPoWriMo in favor of Script Frenzy. Well, can you tell us more about yourself? ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Salvete, omnia!

    Heya Impy! Do you mind Impy? I saw you around the Screnzy site a few times. Welcome to YWS! And I love Gaiman too. The Sandman is awesome. I love ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello, i'm a newbie

    Hiysa! Welcome to YWS! It's great to meet you! Now that the rules are done, I can go on with explaining the colors. By now, I'm sure you noticed that ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: It's April!

    I'm insane and am doing both, as well as writing prose. Well said, Tatra. Well said. And I completely agree. Doing all three will be fun.

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: "new??"

    Welcome to the site, Reiko! It's great to meet you! We accept everyone here. Before you start posting your work, we have a few rules that need to be explained. ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Note to Self

    Hey Ameria! I have to say this is a very good topic. I couldn't find that much to nitpick. Note to Self: Stop reaching for things impossible to grasp. Stop ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Green.

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Whispers

    *Nah, you can join any time you like.*

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Homework Help Re: Change in Ideals

    I have a humongous project coming up, and it's about the ideological part of Minangkabau culture. I'm not asking about the Minangkabau, but I am having a few issues about ...

    Mar 31, 2009


There’s always a story. It’s all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world.
— Terry Pratchett