User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Lounge, The Re: What's your favourite...?

    I like Mulan the best. Gives up her life to save her father, and is friends with a dragon and cricket. I'd give anything to know a dragon, excepting the ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Only a Soldier

    Hey Catfood! I can say that this was a good poem, but you could make it even better. Only a soldier, Whose tears left unshed, Stronger than the battalion, For ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Le Château du Seul Illustration

    Woah... This is really, really good! I love Isabelle's pose and the mask on Joshua. You really have a good eye for detail on the characters. I'd never have the ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: It Won't Last

    Yep, tear this apart. “What is that?” Sally asked, leaning over the fence. Ray frowned at her, but he did the same. Though he did try to get a closer ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: What's really GOOD?!

    Hi and welcome, fatimachan! Do you have a nickname that you prefer? Well, I better explain the rules. On YWS, we have a few rules you need to follow. They're ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New. Le duh.

    Hi Izzy and welcome to YWS! Don't worry, the title will change as you post more on the boards. I'll go into that a bit later. I'll start with the ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Letter to God

    That was very good, Blnk. The imagery was vivid and powerful, and addressing the letter to God made everything seem more surreal. You kept the subject of this a little ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    heh. Me like this one. There's something to be said about simplicity. 9/10

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    Hm... 8/10, since I've seen these kind of things done before.

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Your newly acquired member

    Welcome to YWS, Liz! Kat has already gone over most of what there is to say, so I won't repeat. Now, time to get down to the next part. Here ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Test The New Chat!

    Wow, fifty members at one time? Awesome!

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A bright and peppy person, definitely not self-conscious. Very friendly and caring. Has few friends, but is very close to all of them. Probably right and snug in the middle ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Um... no name to offer? I guess... I'll put one of my own...? Jacki Stonewell

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: A Wipe

    Hey, and welcome. Here on YWS, we have rule that says that you should review two works before you post your own. Could you please review some works? Now, time ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there

    *blink* *double blink* Wow, Stormy really got everything. Anyway, welcome to YWS Maddy! I'm currently attempting to write a novel, and I think it's cool that you're already in chapter ...

    Apr 9, 2009


Change isn't inherently good, but you can't stop it, so let's just enjoy the ride. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— TheSilverFox