User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Archive Re: Avatar: Cycle Destroyed

    Name: Kairei Somia Age: 16 Gender: Female Personality: She is very dark and does not like to associate with people. Her trust is very difficult to earn and she does ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Le Château du Seul Illustration

    I think you should make the wing look a little less stiff. Give them less angles and softer shapes. I envy anyone who can draw clothes properly. The folds are ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Maria or Samantha. A woman, around 25 year old. She has long black hair and narrow, blue eyes. She dresses like a gothic lolita sort of character, except with red ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: insecurity

    Hey Monakeya, and I have to say that this is a marvelous poem. It touches on a very sensitive topic, and keeps everything sounding very real. Eating disorders are a ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Scripts Re: YWS Easter Radio Show Transcript

    I think my brain exploded because I was trying not to laugh. Mr. T was by far one of the best characters there. I cant' wait for the download to ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hey slash! Great to meet you and welcome to YWS! I can't really say much since the others covered it all, but I guess I can go over points. Points ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Welcome to the site, Roisin! Is there any other name that you wish to be called? I hope you enjoy your stay here in the wonderful world of YWS, and ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts 2.0

    Tasia - I glanced around the compartment I was in, recognizing who I was with. There was Andre, in my year and house, and Ella, a really nice Gryffindor. Summer ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Thanks for making the YWS Radio Show Special!

    I loved it! It was so funny! I really wanted to call in, but the number couldn't connect. Stupid phone. Anyways... thanks to Snoink and Griff! That was awesome! I ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts 2.0

    Name: Tasia Mare Age: 13 Gender: Female Birthday: March 18 Personality: A very loud and obnoxious person when she wants to be, a loyal and upbeat friend otherwise. She is ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone!

    Hey Ryan, nice to meet you! ^_^ Fantasy and sci-fi are what I like to write, but I can't seem to get it right. Just some weird thing with me. ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Hannah's NaPoWriMo Thread; Beyond Silken Birds

    I love them all, Hannah! I adore last one! Nothing else to say here, except that they're beautiful.

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    9/10 The faces are cute. My friend loves those faces.

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food from the Past

    Cheetos is one thing I remember. They were good.

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hey thatguy! Nice to meet you and welcome to the whacky world of writing! I'm Vyper, and do you have any nickname you want to be called? Now, I see ...

    Apr 11, 2009


There is no quiet. There is only Doc McStuffins.
— Ron Swanson