User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Lounge, The Re: Writing short stories for school...Not so short.

    Hm... my teacher says only one or two pages at the most. *cries* I have to do at least five or six, especially since he's the one that gives all ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Why Hello There!

    Hey Kayla! That's a nice name, really. I have a friend whose sister is named Kayla. She's scarily good at tae kwon do. Anywho, enough. Rules and just about everything ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing myself

    Welcome Forces! Like everyone said, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. YWS is a great place for anyone working on a large project, or for anyone who enjoys writing, really. ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I have to say welcomes where welcomes are due, and I'm back from my weeklong trip in Padang! I would've been active more if my phone wasn't possessed by a ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!!

    Okay, I suppose a bunch of people beat me here. Anyway, welcome to YWS! Seeing as that most of YWS has been explained by the others, I guess I'll do ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo, I'm new!! lol

    Heya! I'm writing this from my phone, and I really don't have that much time. I'll do the best I can. So, since everyone has already explained the rules and ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Prompts

    Here's a collection of Writing Prompt generators. Inspired by the Names thread. Feel free to add any that I missed. WritingFix Writer's Digest Creative Writing Prompts Creativity Portal Spring Writing

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: A & Q

    What's Mickey's last name? Endless

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey Jodie and welcome to the site! I see that everyone has given you the full treatment already. But I'm afraid I have to make a tiny correction. It costs ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How Have you Changed YWS?

    I really don't know... I guess I try to be a good greeter and welcome everyone... but I really don't know what else.

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Two New Additions to Big Brother!

    Whee! Go Sureal and Teague! Congratulations!

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawing of Sammedi

    Awww. *cue squealing* He's adorable. The neck looks a little bit too long, but I'm not sure. I'm not that familiar with the anatomy of cubs, lion or leopard. I ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey Arma and welcome to YWS! Since Selene and Dreamwalker have explained the rules and colors, I can do the groups. Up there, in the top bar, do you see ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Syllabeles

    You have to break up words into sounds. For example, Hippopotamus. Hip-Po-Po-Ta-Mus Skateboard: Skate-board These things can get a bit confusing, especially if some people don't agree on how many ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Flight.

    Apr 16, 2009


Believe only half of what you see, and nothing that you hear.
— Edgar Allan Poe