User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey Shane and welcome to YWS! Now that the rules have been explained, I'm sure you've seen that a lot of us have differently colored usernames. That means we have ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Research Re: Do your characters know that they're not real real?

    Well, I sometimes do. With the characters in an urban setting, then yes. If otherwise fantasy or sci-fi, then no. It's difficult for me, especially since they have these strange ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS Comic

    Heh, Jiggity is a pirate. It's all so funny, Dreamer. But is Penguin's nose supposed to be that long? Anyways, it's, like Demeter said, golden. It gave me the giggles, ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Definitely tattling on the mods and junior mods, and the admins. They are awesome. Then, there's Demeter, who is all around kind and helpful. There's also beckiw and Mia, great ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imposter!

    ... I don't know anymore... this is confusing.

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Words of truth

    Ina - 'Well, this is awkward,' I thought. Stuck in a closet with a whole bunch of other people that were complete strangers to me. I didn't know what to ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Poem

    Hey Winter! This was a beautiful poem, I have to say. For your first, this was much better than my first try. Anyway, I'm done with nostalgia. Time to get ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hey Mion and welcome to YWS! It's great to see you here, and I love that animation. It's cute. Are you going to use it as an avatar? Well, before ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Walter Moers

    I've recently been reading his books, and I'm in the middle of Rumo right now. My favorite by far is the City of Dreaming Books. What do you guys think ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Map: 2008 v. 2009

    I can't tell if the dot in Indonesia is from Sumatra or Java... >.

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    8. It sounds good, and leads to many possibilities. Also sounds a bit strange. The world exploded around the knife.

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Maximum Ride: Blind

    Aw, poor Iggy. Iggy's my favorite character, but I don't really like him ending up with Max. Miggy's kind of weird. I prefer Eggy (Ella/Iggy). Anyway, on to the story! ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    I subscribed to his newsletter, but I can't get any of the other stuff. My mom says maybe, when I get something published. Eh. You know you're a writer when ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Avatar: Cycle Destroyed

    Kairei - Fire I stopped and looked behind me. How many times had I returned to this accursed place in the last year? How many? Why did I feel compelled ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: YWS New Automatic Feature

    *snickers* I showed this to my brothers and their eyes got really big and they went, "Whoa... awesome!" Ah, I'm vaguely reminded of the time on the blog when Nate ...

    Apr 25, 2009


Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown