User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Welcome Mat Re: *Insert catchy fanfare sound here*

    Hey Rory and welcome to our wonderful world of YWS! I guess I'll be your Greeter for today. You want to be a screenwriter? That's really cool. If you want ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Um...

    *grins as earlier conversation in chat comes to mind* I see that they've come to your neighborhood too. I found one saying (Not Me! it was her!) somewhere around... it ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Hm, it sounds like a story about ideas and morals, and a whole lot of adventure. A dark thriller, probably psychological. End the Sanity

    May 10, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Love Is

    Aw, this was really adorable. The little events here really tell the story of the two lovers. It's very simple, brief, and powerful. Love is pulling you into his lap ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Be Webster

    Greatness + Exalt Grexalt To grexalt someone is to worship, but not exactly, to revere, but not quite, and to shamelessly prance around, kissing the ground they walk on, but ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Words of truth

    Ina - I snatched my hand away from Mark. Evil? There was no such thing as pure evil, was there? Even the students at Gatama... they couldn't be all evil. ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Inspiration....

    Hello Kaityjay. I have to say that this poem didn't strike me that much. I mean, this could be very moving and inspirational if done just right, but you're not ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    8/10 I like the idea of the angel being demented, instead of the human. If this is ever written, I'd go for it. In the realm of the dead, there ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    I'd imagine you with black hair, pretty short, and tanned skin. Blue eyes, I think. A little bit rebellious. But, since you've already said your description...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Words of truth

    Ina - We came out into a large corridor, walls blank and smooth. The space we were in appeared to be a closet of some sort. The lights were a ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crossroads

    Aaron Jendra - I sighed and looked up. It's been about one and a half months since I made the deal. Jeff was still Mother's favorite, so I'd still have ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Of Your Line

    This was an amazingly strong and heartfelt poem. However, I feel that you could have made the haunted feel stronger by refining your words a bit more. My father, a ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crossroads

    Name- Aaron Jendra Age- 17 Gender- Male (since there seems to be a lot of females) Appearance- Dark brown hair, eyes of the same color, unevenly tanned skin. The first ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Welcome Karma! I'm Vyper or whatever you want to call me and welcome to YWS! Here, you generally inrtoduce yourself, say little tidbits about yourself, other stuff, basically more about ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Words of truth

    Ina - Who was that person? I had experience with invisibility before, but never like this. It was as if he melted into the background, becoming a part of it, ...

    May 2, 2009


A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
— Honore de Balzac