User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    Rafael started playing with his tie again, until he realized what he was doing. Sighing, he let his hand drop back down, staring across the table. Standing from his position ...

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    Rafael Durante- He waited by the front door, searching for any guests that might arrive early. He had been assigned the job by Parker himself, though he didn't know why ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: -Solitary Howl-

    Name: Flutter Age: 8 years Gender: Female Pack: Native Appearance: Scars or markings: A spot on her front leg where the fur is gone, also a furless patch on her ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    (Gack, sorry I have to drop out. Things are getting a bit too confusing for me)

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you're about to pass out from pain and think: at least I know how that feels now for my writing. Mmhm. I recently held ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Morrigan shivered slightly as she passed a new student. She was a small girl, appearance nothing out of the ordinary. However, there was a feel around her that made Morrigan ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Other Re: How are YOU doing in school

    We don't have letters either. There's the MYP grading system, which has a scale for every class, then another conversion to get the final grade, which is out of 7. ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    If nobody wants to do it, I'm willing to make a zombie character.

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: A study of writing, or more accurately, writers.

    Reason for writing: I write because it's fun to write. There's little reason for me to do something that I don't want to do, unless it's a school assignment but ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: ...Plain Old Me

    Hello Maya! Or would you prefer May? Welcome to YWS! It's nice to meet you. You have rats? Aww. They're so cute. For a class project, my classmates raised two ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Everybody looks amazing! I suppose I'll put up a picture of myself now. And I agree with Shina. There have to be models secretly posing as YWS members somewhere in ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Name: Morrigan Delaney Age: 17 Gender: Female Species: Alans Appearance: Very tall and thin, almost spindly. She has long auburn hair that's giong prematurely gray, and pale skin. Her eyes ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I made my own thread this time lol. Hiya~

    Hello Kristin! Welcome to YWS! It's great that you're almost done with a novel. On YWS, we have a bunch of usergroups for people who share interests, or for classes ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: offthechainjoe aka me

    Hey offthechainjoe! Welcome (back) to YWS! To answer your question, which jumped out at me, no. As soon as you submit something to YWS, it is copyrighted. In case you ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Closet Narcissism (er, hello!)

    Hey TNO! A cat muse? That sounds great. I don't have any cats, so I don't know what it's like. Even in online games. Anyway, welcome to YWS! What's Wyoming ...

    Jul 19, 2009


No great thing is created suddenly. There must be time. Give your best and always be kind.
— Epictetus