User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Art & Photography Re: War Memorial photo!

    I loved this photo, Becki. I especially liked how the light falls across the memorial: cutting it roughly in half diagonally. It adds a very chilling effect, like the darkness ...

    May 17, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Wind Brother

    Very good piece, I enjoyed reading it. I am still not sure of what exactly the narrator is, but I'm assuming a werewolf of sorts? Maybe related to canines. You ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Aw, you look so great! I love your eyes, Loose.

    May 16, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    I'd definitely pick it up and browse a bit. Maybe for the first couple of pages. Depending on the first few scenes and the blurb on the back cover, I ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    What in the world would make you picture me as a pair of underpants? XD Your avvie? And you do look cute, Meep! That doll looks like my brothers' plushie, ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Trouble coming. ^_^

    Hiya Angela! You're published already? *sigh* Definitely envious. It's just a really big dream for me, and quite a few other people here, I might say. And, one thing Meep ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Scorched Earth

    Etna- I glanced around, wondering what was going on. It was actually quite a while since the Order had contacted me. Maybe it would be time to cut off ties ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Scorched Earth

    Name: Etna Valade Age: 26 Gender: Female Race: Human Allegiance: Mercenary, currently for Spectre Personality: She does not trust easily, and is prone to stabbing people in the back. She ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Character Art Dump, gasp!

    Very nice Schemilix. The explanations are very helpful. I'd suggest going over the bookworm in pen. Right now, it seems that only the outer part of the bookworm is in ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    Persuasively.

    May 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Places to Write

    For freewriting, I do it in class when there's free time, especially if it's right after math. I find that something about numbers just makes my mind go blank. I ...

    May 11, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Now What I Want Is Facts

    Oh my, is this really true? Wow... this was so heartfelt and emotional, and so tragic, though bizzare. Well, I absolutely love the voice you use. It's the voice of ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Miscellaneous Art Dump

    I love them! They're adorable. The dragons, especially the red one and the one on the lined paper. I like your sketchy style, it adds a sense of rawness to ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Purp vs Blue III

    Go Rosey and tnme and writewatiwant and all the other greeters! And it was a good war, to all of the purps who participated. I look forward to the next ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! I'm new!

    Hello Sami and welcome to YWS! It must be great knowing people on YWS in real life. Aside from my brother, who I think forgot about his YWS account, I ...

    May 10, 2009


You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things...
— Gone With the Wind