User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Lounge, The Re: Evi is the Member of the Month for June 2009

    Go Evi! 12000 points, wow. You definitely deserve it, congratulations!

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower

    Tahakiel - There didn't seem to be anything out of the ordinary for the first ten minutes. I felt a little surge of power, unnatural power, and then everything went ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Wolf Photoshop Drawing

    Oh wow, I love it! I can definitely tell it's a wolf, and the eyes are really good. The aquamarine color fits very well. One suggestion is to make the ...

    May 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Magic

    Reilly - (hope you don't mind if I cut in) I watched as the book shattered on the ground, eyes wide. What was going on now? Lucifer's sister had come ...

    May 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NATEY-POO!

    Happy birthday, Nate! Hm... YWS fanfic time... *rushes off to write*

    May 30, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the scene above you

    Put a small scene from what you're writing, nothing much, and see what everyone thinks of it. it goes like the first sentence, idea, and title threads. This one acts ...

    May 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower

    I'll have my character from the Midlands, if that's fine. And could I have her be a beast tamer, with animals who fights by her side? She can ask them ...

    May 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Little Smiles

    My friend, who has the almost exact! same birthday as me (July 20, 1996, and born a few hours apart) is coming over tomorrow. Granted it's for a science project, ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime Digital Art

    Wow, I love the eyes. That and the hair, though I think that the hair could be a little bit smaller. It looks a bit fake the way it is ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: i'm self-published

    Hello Dianne and welcome to YWS! You're self-published? Great! How does it feel to have an actual bound book that you wrote? I'd rather go for an agent and a ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Magic

    (I'm really sorry, but can someone bring Reilly in? I realize I've been away for a while.)

    May 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Welcome back Merlin, though I have not seen you around, and Shina, glad to have you both back on YWS. Hope you both have great times here. And I suppose ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Magic

    (sorry about the late application) Name: Reilly Weiss Age: 19 Spell: Levitation Appearance: Black hair that goes down to her shoulders, there are faint streaks of brown in them, from ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Alchemist

    Eh, it's sort of bland. Reading it for class right now. I still think that it could be better, but it was translated so I guess it's fine. Just finished ...

    May 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Magic

    Oh wow. I'd like to claim a spot for Levitation.

    May 18, 2009


Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
— Elbert Hubbard