User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Archive Re: Mythology

    Illana - I peered over the streets of the city. There didn't seem to be anything out of order, and I didn't feel that anything interesting was going to happen ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Ellen Hopkins

    I'm in the middle of Crank, and I must say that it's interesting. I've never really been fond of novels told in poems, but this one grabbed my attention. I ...

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Yes! Sudoku is definitely one of the best ways to relieve boredom. The person below me enjoys singing only when nobody else is around to hear it.

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Nice earrings, Demi! I had piercings but they've covered up again. Besides, needles poking through your ears? (I almost said earies. lol) No thank you. I like the padlock ones ...

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: 4th Official Pure Awesomeness Award

    Congratulations June!

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey

    Heya sabaku! tnme has already explained the rules, which can be found here so I'd suggest you take the time to read them. Now, one thing she didn't get was ...

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythology

    Actually Lauren, we have a god of chaos (Syn). Check the first page for his profile. Syn is sylverdawn's character.

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Racism.

    Hello Tim, and I must say this is a very passionate poem. However, I feel that you can express your emotions better through freeverse. Structured poetry is somewhat limiting, with ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo.

    Hello Tim, and welcome to YWS. I can assure you that it's safe on YWS. As soon as you post something, it's copyrighted, so you'll have no problems. If you're ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythology

    Name: Draka Age: 300 Gender: Male Species: Stymphalian Bird Appearance: Human form: This Bird form: This History: He was the son of one of the original Stymphalian birds in the ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My minions!

    Aw, they're adorable! I agree with delphinater, they make me feel fuzzy. But anyway, I'll try to give this a critique. The first photo is a little bit out of ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower

    (Maybe you could have Esa stumble on April and Tahakiel, and bring her back to a city so we can meet up with everyone?)

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the country above you

    9.8/10 If only for the fact that my friend, Reyhan, wishes to be Swedish, but has recently switched his obsession to becoming Norwegian. He's strange, but then again, everyone is.

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower

    Tahakiel - I frowned. This was getting stranger and stranger. "You aren't the mage? Isn't this your home?" I asked. She looked bewildered and shook her head. "No! But, seriously, ...

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower

    Tahakiel - It was quite a ways until I was out of the forest. Getting lost three or four times didn't help much. I generally didn't venture out of my ...

    Jun 2, 2009


On some days, my will to write disappears faster than a donut at a police station.
— Arcticus