-
Re: how do i.........
Hi! Welcome to YWS! It's actually really simple. "] You press the green 'Read/Write' button and from there, you can see a variety of different forums, like Poetry, Novels and ...
Feb 9, 2012 -
Re: How many chapters should you post?
Hey, I have a quick question. :?: How many chapters of a novel should you post in the Literary forums section. As in, if you're writing a novel slowly and ...
Jul 21, 2010 -
Re: hey ya'll!
No, I never hid my writing to myself, but I'm glad you've decided to share it with us! The people here are awesome, and you'll get some great feedback! A ...
Mar 9, 2010 -
Re: Has anyones work here been published?
Hey, I have a pretty 'noobish' question to ask. Has anyone's work here been published? Maybe not full novel publication, but having a short story printed in a literary magazine ...
Mar 8, 2010 -
Re: I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello
Hello everybody, I'm wariofart! I'm 14 years old, a casual writer and super excited about being here! I've actually signed up a few days ago, but just got around to ...
Feb 27, 2010
