User avatar

Wariofart

  • Writers Corner Re: JulNoWriMo - Until Next Year!

    It's Jullllllyyyy for me! And i don't feel like writing at all. Wow. Oh well, I'll spend this time plotting and character analyzing. Also, is there anyone who still needs ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: JulNoWriMo - Until Next Year!

    Okay, new round of elephants being shipped in now. ultraviolet: :elephant: Kibble: :elephant: MadameX: :elephant: (I'm writing a few freelance articles too, they're really fun!) @Kibble: Sure! There a

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: JulNoWriMo - Until Next Year!

    WHOOPEE! How many is that *fails at counting* 7? Let me start passing out the elephants: Masquerade: :elephant: ! Kibble: Here's a chicken for now. :smt117 (You know you want ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: JulNoWriMo - Until Next Year!

    Definitely going to participate. Sweet! Four down, here's an elephant: :elephant: ----------------------------- When July rolls around, don't forget to update everyone on your numbers of words, cups o

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: JulNoWriMo - Until Next Year!

    Yup, I'm joining in as well. : ) I'm going to be finishing my JulNoWriMo novel from last year, The Trouble with Titanium , because it's only about a third ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: JulNoWriMo - Until Next Year!

    I'm doing it as well! However, my word count goal is still to be determined. I'm probably going to aim for 20,000, though. Yay, here's your elephant : :elephant: Do ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: JulNoWriMo - Until Next Year!

    NOTE: I didn't really know where to put this thread, but here seemed like the best place. So sorry if this needs to be moved. July is barely a week ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Chaos Theory- The Zombie Effect

    Hey, I'm writing a horror/sci-fi novel called Chaos Theory- The Zombie Effect. I'm a little short on ideas for my story though, so post any ideas you have. I'd really ...

    Mar 14, 2010


Life is like an onion. You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
— Carl Sandburg