User avatar

Wariofart

  • Writers Corner Re: I feel like I have ADD ._.

    I definitely have the same problem as you! Here's a couple of tips I've learned over the years of half-starting, never finishing. 1) Short Stories Short stories are your friend. ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Maxim: district 2 male tribute bio

    Hello eranbear. Sorry to say this, but I think you've posted this in the wrong section. If you want to make a forum game set in the Hunger Games, you ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Plants and sun and science.

    I'm totally confused by the topic for the contest, but your plot is interesting. It is very basic, with no real plot except for set-up and an ending. I like ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Is this fantasy world cliche?

    First, just reading your current explanation, there seems to be little use to being either a hippie/bender (names that sound a tad iffy to me, by the way. Consider finding ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Is this fantasy world cliche?

    Hey, I randomly got an idea for a fantasy type story. I don't know why, I barely read any fantasy books/movies. So I wanted to post this, just to make ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: Novels That Helped You Write Better

    The title is probably confusing, so let me explain. What novels have helped you write better? As in, you learned something from reading that book that helped improve your writing. ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: JulNoWriMo - Until Next Year!

    Man, I haven't posted on this in a while. And we're almost done with the month too! zankoku_na_tenshi : Oh no! I did a comedy for Script Frenzy, and got ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: JulNoWriMo - Until Next Year!

    Sorry for the double post, but I'm expecting another painfully long post. Wri-Day is half over, and guess what? SUCCESS so far! I set out to get.... 13,000 words. Start ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: JulNoWriMo - Until Next Year!

    Haha, aren't we disfunctional? I'm on the verge of quitting JulNo actually. I know, I know. I'm not actually going to quit, but if I don't get major words tomorrow, ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: JulNoWriMo - Until Next Year!

    lol Tenyo. I've decided that I have too much to do, and can't try and do it all each day (online course, writing, work, etc). So today, I'm only going ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: JulNoWriMo - Until Next Year!

    Come on guys, you can do it! Just for anyone who is still going, Jaz and Rosey have set up a competition to write as much as you can in ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: JulNoWriMo - Until Next Year!

    Okay, since I'm spot on my word count so far, I'll be people's moral support: Masquerade: WRITE WRITE WRITE! You should be soo busy writing you'll never even see this ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: JulNoWriMo - Until Next Year!

    Hey ultraviolet, loved the story! I wrote a short review for you, keep up the good work!

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: JulNoWriMo - Until Next Year!

    Wow, it's great to hear about all your JulNo adventures! For me, I'm failing a bit. Today I should have about 4000 words, but I only have 2700. So I've ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: JulNoWriMo - Until Next Year!

    Day three of JulNoWriMo, and...nobody has posted. Oh well, I guess I'll throw up a quick status report. Day 2 Stats - Words: 1692/25000 (on track!) Chapters done: 1 So ...

    Jul 3, 2010


sometimes i'm like "I should say something quotable to make it into the quote gen" but then I feel bad because quote gen quotes are very spontaneous
— theromanticchemist