User avatar

Wariofart

  • Writing Activities Re: Answer This Question in as Few Words as Possible...

    It's not like I'm gonna play sports.

    Jun 3, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: 5 words

    , reason itself, wished to stop

    Nov 1, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Usernames 2010

    Yep, I'm also the same, wariofart. Link for lazy people below wariofart

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Bayonetta

    Awesome drawing! It's really good to me, can't really find any major flaws to it. I haven't played Bayonetta, but I have seen videos of it. Good job keeping that ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Give a Summary, Make a Title

    Julie hates her family. But really, what 15 year old doesn't? She tries to fit in with her cliche, get the jock to fall in love with her, and look ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    7/10. It seems kinda cliche (sorry!). Let me guess the plot from here: she rebels, which causes a grand uprising from the other citizens, which cause a full-out civil war. ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: The Showing vs. Telling Game

    Caleb stood, eyes fixed on the strange man before him. Try as he might, he couldn't take his eyes off the beasts, well, eye. Caleb felt completely defenseless in the ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I'd guess it was about a modern day person who is sent to the garden of Eden. Or maybe a re-imaging of the classic tale of the garden of Eden. ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Give a Summary, Make a Title

    Okay, here I go. One paragraph overview of Death International: Donna is so many races she can't even list them all. A quarter Mexican, 1/16 Japanese, 2/25 Indian. She doesn't ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: Script Frenzy?

    I FINISHED!!! With 5 hours to spare :D Too bad this didn't get more attention, it was a ton of fun! Can't wait till NanoWrimo! :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

    Apr 30, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: Script Frenzy?

    Eep. I didn't have access to a computer on the first of April - I haven't started yet! And I lost my notebook! Eeep. >.> Oh no! Don't give up. ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: Script Frenzy?

    Haha Wario that is a great plot line you've got there. It sounds really funny. Mind sending me a PM when it is done? Thanks!! ANd sure. I've only got ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: Script Frenzy?

    Man, this thread needs more people in it! So far, I've written 5 pages, and want to write at least one more before I go to bed. This is my ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: Script Frenzy?

    I'm going to do it, though this is my first time doing anything like this. I found out about Nanowrimo around mid- February, and got all excited. I've started to ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Claire would first, try to wake up, and second, wonder if T-Rex's could turn into zombies. WWYCD if he/she cut themselfs (not emoly) while trying to make dinner?

    Mar 14, 2010


If you run now, you will be running the rest of your life.
— Reborn