User avatar

Wariofart

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Siring (Part 1 of 2)

    Hey, wariofart here for a review! Just a note, I haven't read any new-age vampires book, so I'm probably missing some vampire vocab. I liked the beginning of the piece. ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Don't Call Me James

    Wow, I had no idea this would get so many reviews! Thank you all, it helped a lot. I just wrote this one day in math class, and didn't really ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Give a Summary, Make a Title

    Julie hates her family. But really, what 15 year old doesn't? She tries to fit in with her cliche, get the jock to fall in love with her, and look ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Don't Call Me James

    This is story is rated 18+ for disturbing images, violence and overall creepiness. You have been warned. :twisted: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- â€

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: JulNoWriMo - Until Next Year!

    WHOOPEE! How many is that *fails at counting* 7? Let me start passing out the elephants: Masquerade: :elephant: ! Kibble: Here's a chicken for now. :smt117 (You know you want ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    7/10. It seems kinda cliche (sorry!). Let me guess the plot from here: she rebels, which causes a grand uprising from the other citizens, which cause a full-out civil war. ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: The Showing vs. Telling Game

    Caleb stood, eyes fixed on the strange man before him. Try as he might, he couldn't take his eyes off the beasts, well, eye. Caleb felt completely defenseless in the ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I'd guess it was about a modern day person who is sent to the garden of Eden. Or maybe a re-imaging of the classic tale of the garden of Eden. ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Give a Summary, Make a Title

    Okay, here I go. One paragraph overview of Death International: Donna is so many races she can't even list them all. A quarter Mexican, 1/16 Japanese, 2/25 Indian. She doesn't ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: JulNoWriMo - Until Next Year!

    Definitely going to participate. Sweet! Four down, here's an elephant: :elephant: ----------------------------- When July rolls around, don't forget to update everyone on your numbers of words, cups o

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: JulNoWriMo - Until Next Year!

    Yup, I'm joining in as well. : ) I'm going to be finishing my JulNoWriMo novel from last year, The Trouble with Titanium , because it's only about a third ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: JulNoWriMo - Until Next Year!

    I'm doing it as well! However, my word count goal is still to be determined. I'm probably going to aim for 20,000, though. Yay, here's your elephant : :elephant: Do ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: JulNoWriMo - Until Next Year!

    NOTE: I didn't really know where to put this thread, but here seemed like the best place. So sorry if this needs to be moved. July is barely a week ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: Script Frenzy?

    I FINISHED!!! With 5 hours to spare :D Too bad this didn't get more attention, it was a ton of fun! Can't wait till NanoWrimo! :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

    Apr 30, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: Script Frenzy?

    Eep. I didn't have access to a computer on the first of April - I haven't started yet! And I lost my notebook! Eeep. >.> Oh no! Don't give up. ...

    Apr 11, 2010


something quotable
— yuuki