User avatar

Wariofart

  • Writers Corner Re: JulNoWriMo - Until Next Year!

    Okay, since I'm spot on my word count so far, I'll be people's moral support: Masquerade: WRITE WRITE WRITE! You should be soo busy writing you'll never even see this ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Perennials - A Novella

    Sorry, but I think you've got this in the wrong section. General Fiction Novels are not for full novels, just chapters. If you want to post a full book for ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    I'd like a review Skins! Chapter 1 of my new story Crashing Down: But I'd really like a review on chapter 2, since it hasn't got any yet. I know ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Anti Amnesia - Chapter 1

    Hey, ultraviolet, wariofart here for a quick review from JulNo land! First off, can I say I loved this? Really, this was an insanely enjoyable read. I loved the way ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: JulNoWriMo - Until Next Year!

    Hey ultraviolet, loved the story! I wrote a short review for you, keep up the good work!

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Crashing Down - Chapter 2

    Rated 16+ for Violence and for the use of the f word (once) So here's chapter 2! The start of it is a little slow, but don't worry, there's a ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: JulNoWriMo - Until Next Year!

    Wow, it's great to hear about all your JulNo adventures! For me, I'm failing a bit. Today I should have about 4000 words, but I only have 2700. So I've ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews by an Angel

    Hey angel, can you review Chapter one of my novel "Crashing Down"? It would be heavenly . Genre: Action-Adventure Link: Thanks again! [inserts angel reference here]

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: JulNoWriMo - Until Next Year!

    Day three of JulNoWriMo, and...nobody has posted. Oh well, I guess I'll throw up a quick status report. Day 2 Stats - Words: 1692/25000 (on track!) Chapters done: 1 So ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Art Of Wishing (first 500 words)

    Hello, wariofart here for a review. I'm learning how to write just like everyone here, so please take my critics with a grain of salt! What do people think about ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Crashing Down - Chapter 1

    Rated 16+ for alcohol, language and minor violence. Oh, and pure awesomeness (JK) This is the first chapter of my JulNoWriMo novel I'm writing. Since this is a WriMo, I'm ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Bayonetta

    Awesome drawing! It's really good to me, can't really find any major flaws to it. I haven't played Bayonetta, but I have seen videos of it. Good job keeping that ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: JulNoWriMo - Until Next Year!

    It's Jullllllyyyy for me! And i don't feel like writing at all. Wow. Oh well, I'll spend this time plotting and character analyzing. Also, is there anyone who still needs ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: JulNoWriMo - Until Next Year!

    Okay, new round of elephants being shipped in now. ultraviolet: :elephant: Kibble: :elephant: MadameX: :elephant: (I'm writing a few freelance articles too, they're really fun!) @Kibble: Sure! There a

    Jun 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Forsaken Rose [Chapter 1]

    Hey, wariofart here for a review. I'll give my honest feedback on both plot and grammar, but keep in mind I'm not a master (or even very good) at either. ...

    Jun 27, 2010


Seeing is believing, but feeling is the truth.
— Thomas Fuller