User avatar

Wariofart

  • Writers Corner Re: JulNoWriMo - Until Next Year!

    Man, I haven't posted on this in a while. And we're almost done with the month too! zankoku_na_tenshi : Oh no! I did a comedy for Script Frenzy, and got ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Elyse- Chapter 1

    Hello, wariofart here to review. I'm not expert, so I'll just be playing this by ear. Hope it helps. Description: First, the descriptions. They were fine, but seemed lacking. There ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Kiss Me In The Dark: Prologue

    Okay, so I really liked the start of this. Really , really liked it. (by the way, to make text italicized, just highlight what you want and click the " ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: I Still Want You

    Hi, so this is my first attempt at writing a song, ever. I haven't taken any classes or anything like that, so it will probably have a lot that's wrong ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will Review for Food, and I'm Pretty Hungry

    Hey, I hope you're still hungry, because I have a big (ish) meal for you! I'd like you to review my JulNo novel 'Crashing Down'. Don't worry, I've only posted ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Hello Skins! I posted the third chapter of 'Crashing Down', and would love a review. You did such a great job on the first two chapters, it'd be great for ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Crashing Down - Chapter 3

    Rated 16+: Violence, Minor Language Hey, I finally decided to post chapter 3. I did so to try and see if I should even include this chapter in the actual ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: How many chapters should you post?

    Hey, I have a quick question. :?: How many chapters of a novel should you post in the Literary forums section. As in, if you're writing a novel slowly and ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Eye of the Brute(searbreon) chapter 1

    wariofart here for a review! I'm not a expert on really anything about writing, but I hope this'll help you a bit. I just have to start out with this: ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Prologue/Chapter 1

    Hello, wariofart here for a review. I'm not an expert in really anything related to writing, but I hope I'll be able to help a smidgen. A tall man dressed ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Review Day Review (aka, The Damage)

    0 instances of the word "Fahrvergnügen" I know what word I'll be using come the next review Sunday :smt077 And congrats to the whole community! This is why I love ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: JulNoWriMo - Until Next Year!

    Sorry for the double post, but I'm expecting another painfully long post. Wri-Day is half over, and guess what? SUCCESS so far! I set out to get.... 13,000 words. Start ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: JulNoWriMo - Until Next Year!

    Haha, aren't we disfunctional? I'm on the verge of quitting JulNo actually. I know, I know. I'm not actually going to quit, but if I don't get major words tomorrow, ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: JulNoWriMo - Until Next Year!

    lol Tenyo. I've decided that I have too much to do, and can't try and do it all each day (online course, writing, work, etc). So today, I'm only going ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: JulNoWriMo - Until Next Year!

    Come on guys, you can do it! Just for anyone who is still going, Jaz and Rosey have set up a competition to write as much as you can in ...

    Jul 10, 2010


Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
— William James