User avatar

Wariofart

  • Writers Corner Re: Is this fantasy world cliche?

    Hey, I randomly got an idea for a fantasy type story. I don't know why, I barely read any fantasy books/movies. So I wanted to post this, just to make ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Paranoia And Me

    Hello. I really enjoyed this piece. The informal writing style was great for us uneducated people. You made something as strange and distant as paranoia seem quite real. I also ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: Novels That Helped You Write Better

    The title is probably confusing, so let me explain. What novels have helped you write better? As in, you learned something from reading that book that helped improve your writing. ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews, glorious reviews... (contest)

    Hey, if you still up for reviewing, can you review part 1 of my short story? Warning: It's not that great. Probably bad. But I'm sure you're up for it ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bird-Brain (Part 1) - UPDATED

    Hey, thanks for the reviews! I added a middle part to it, to try and flesh out the characters a little more. Please tell me how you think of it. ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bird-Brain (Part 1) - UPDATED

    Rated 16+ for sexual innuendo (aka sexual references) Hello. This is actually a part of my novel that I'm writing. But when I was done I thought it would also ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Old Man, Part 1

    Hello. wariofart is here, and a review is coming your way. Overall: I'm not sure how long this piece is, but the part you posted seems to really short. The ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Paragon, Pro.

    The other reviewers have pretty much said everything I was going to say about this piece. So I'm just going to give my opinions on it. At the beginning, I ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Drop the Dream

    I thought this song was pretty good. It flows well for the most part, and I can only imagine how awesome the tune is. The verses for the most part ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Open Roads-Part 1 of 15 (Introductions)

    Hello, wariofart is here for a review! As the other reviewers have said, you need to work on showing and not telling, character realism, etc. Right now the main character ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Croaking

    As everyone else said, this was a very unique and interesting piece. However, beyond the silly idea that frogs can be gangsters, this piece doesn't really have a lot going ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Review Day July 2010 Check-In Thread

    Well, in the space of minutes, the weather outside went from sunny to tornado warning. So, I have no power or phones right now (I'm on my android phone right ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: We need your writing ...

    It's nothing special, but yes, I did post something new.

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: I'd Cry (An "I'd Lie" by Taylor Swift Parody) *contest entry

    Hello. I never review song Lyrics, but I thought, "hey, it's reviewing sunday, let's try something new!" I also never heard the song you are parodying (is that a word?). ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: District XIII - Part One - Chapter I

    Hi, I've read the prolouge and chapter 1, but decided I would give a review for this. Plot: I've read The Hunger Games awhile ago, and am trying to remember ...

    Jul 25, 2010


flamin hot cool ranch doritos say a lot about the duality of man
— dissonance