User avatar

Wariofart

  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Hey Skins, can you review a short story I wrote? The Draft Thank you, I always love your reviews.

    Sep 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Draft

    Out in the forest, there’s a small tree, just a few years old. All around it are tall oaks, as green as limes in the sun. But the small tree’s ...

    Sep 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: My Demon (Prologue)

    Hi Sierra. This prolouge was actually pretty good. It set a very authentic medieval tone. I don't really like Fantasy stories, but this wasn't overly medivealish. The biggest problem though, ...

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Maxim: district 2 male tribute bio

    Hello eranbear. Sorry to say this, but I think you've posted this in the wrong section. If you want to make a forum game set in the Hunger Games, you ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dear...Everyone

    Hey Rachel! So I know it's too late to edit for the contest, but I'll still give a review of it. I really like the idea of this letter, to ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Wish I Could Tell You

    Thanks so much for all your reviews and Likes. I tried to take your suggestions. I added another line so all the verses have four lines except the last one, ...

    Aug 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: afternoon musings

    Hey, wariofart here. You're right, this really is a very strange "story". I'm not even sure how I should review it, but let me try. Sorry if this is a ...

    Aug 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: No Title Yet

    Hey, wariofart here for a review. So this piece was decent. It's funny, because I just reviewed something that had the exact same set-up as this. Popular trend? When you're ...

    Aug 26, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Jessica's Critique Studio ( Re-Opened )

    Hey, it's cool you've opened back up! If you want, can you review my poem "I Wish I Could Tell You". Do you do poetry? Anyway, thanks in advance. (piece-by-piece ...

    Aug 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Wish I Could Tell You

    To my human: I wish I could tell you that I love the dog food you give me, but throwing in more of the chicken ones wouldn't hurt And I ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Almost True Life of Kimberly Ronalds #1

    Hey, wariofart here. The main problem with this piece is that there's no conflict . And conflict is what makes writing a story. Right now, you're just describing yourself riding ...

    Aug 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Of No Return Ch. One

    Hello head4ever2thesky22, welcome to YWS! I'll be your reviewer for today. Overall: I thought this was a nice piece, even though it was quite short. I don't think that's a ...

    Aug 18, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Plants and sun and science.

    I'm totally confused by the topic for the contest, but your plot is interesting. It is very basic, with no real plot except for set-up and an ending. I like ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Is this fantasy world cliche?

    First, just reading your current explanation, there seems to be little use to being either a hippie/bender (names that sound a tad iffy to me, by the way. Consider finding ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 1

    Hey ChibiBear. I hope you don't mind my directness. Overall: The piece on a whole, is quite average. There's nothing really great about it, except for the surprise ending, and ...

    Aug 12, 2010


The best speculative fiction peels your mind and shows you the familiar from a direction you have not looked in before
— Neil Gaiman