User avatar

Wariofart

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Sincerely, Smiley Face [Chapter 1]

    This is the first chapter of my 2/3 completed NaNo novel. I'm starting to go back and edit it (so that maybe I'll get inspired and actually finish the thing). ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: deleted

    Hi, wariofart here for a review. Let's get right down to it. General: Overall, I really liked the start of the book. You grabbed me from the beginning and had ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: F The World

    Hey, here's this song I've written. It's a pretty fast paced pop-rock song. Verses are a little slower than the chorus. Looking forward to get some feedback on it, because ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Girl Next Door.

    I really enjoyed this song. Even though I don't know the tune, the chorus seems like it could be really catchy. The topic of this is pretty cliche (boy meets ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: 5 words

    , reason itself, wished to stop

    Nov 1, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Usernames 2010

    Yep, I'm also the same, wariofart. Link for lazy people below wariofart

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: I feel like I have ADD ._.

    I definitely have the same problem as you! Here's a couple of tips I've learned over the years of half-starting, never finishing. 1) Short Stories Short stories are your friend. ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: [September Contest] The Third Man

    Well, this was definitely interesting. Quite original... I'm still trying to wrap my head around this, but I'm pretty sure I like it. I'm not going to nit-pick, because with ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: [September Contest] People Watching

    I really like the idea of the story. I love to people watch too, so reading how Simon perceived people was interesting. He really is an interesting character. You also ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Feed The Pink Elephant! [Open!]

    Hola! Can you review my short story? It's for the September contest, and I'd love your opinion on it: The Artist

    Sep 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Click, Click

    Whoot, another contest entry! I love them so :D So this piece was pretty good. Grammar-wise, there were some mistakes. Story-wise, I felt the end happened way too quickly. At ...

    Sep 18, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: [September contest] Snowballs

    Wow, this was a really good story. Pretty amazing that you did this with a wacky short story generator. Overall: I really liked the style of the piece. Very descriptive, ...

    Sep 18, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: [September Contest] The Artist

    My scenario: Your story is about an artist in a glass elevator destroying New York City. Word Count: 990 Flames engulf the city as civilians run for their lives. I ...

    Sep 18, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fire

    Hey, wariofart here. Gonna run through your poem, than give it an overall. We caught the fire raw limbed and ashy, crawling from your bedroom Yuck. Great imagery though. door ...

    Sep 7, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews back in action!

    Hey, can you review my short story? Thank you, and awesome avatar ;)

    Sep 7, 2010


If you can't get out of your comfort zone, you'll never find what you're looking for. Don't make things quick and easy to feel better short term. Make a change and then you'll feel better longer term.
— Frinderman