User avatar

Wariofart

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dangerous, Dirty Secret-Part 2

    I didn't think to part any of the tree branches or thorn covered vines

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello

    Hello everybody, I'm wariofart! I'm 14 years old, a casual writer and super excited about being here! I've actually signed up a few days ago, but just got around to ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately, there were turret guns all around you, preparing to fire at you.

    Feb 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Diary of Sara Jacobs- Chapter 1

    Hi peoples! This is my first story, so please be HARSH! =P Thankies! :elephant: Here's me being HARSH. (comments in bold) Kat paused, her Mrs. Maclane

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chaos Theory: The Zombie Effect-- Chapter 1

    Okay, thanks to everyone who edited my story, I've updated and edited it, so hopefully all the mistakes are gone. Thanks again!

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Limitless: Chapter One (rated 12+ for fantasy and violence)

    My comments are in BOLD I deleted anything I didn't edit to save space. His feet felt much too clumsy and big for him, but he wasn’t sure if it ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chaos Theory: The Zombie Effect (Chp. 2)

    If you haven't read Chapter 1 here's a quick summary, though I recommend you read it: Claire and several other people are barricaded in a church during a zombie apocalypse. ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Mistia's Terror (rated 12+ for mention of violence)

    My comments are in BOLD "Mistia, you can see him now." Mistia looked up from her seat and stared at the nurse, searching for something on the nurse's face to ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dangerous, Dirty Secret

    My comments are in bold She looks at me and giggles. I stare back with one eyebrow raised. “What’s so funny?” I ask, noticing my voice rose. I calm myself. ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Why did we go on the Wrong Plane Part 1

    My comments are in blod "What all are you planning to take with you to the New york trip?"Betty asked her friend,Ashley. "I will be taking my cool dresses and ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chaos Theory: The Zombie Effect-- Chapter 1

    Here's both the prologue (short) and Chapter 1. Please review, this is my first story on this website!! Don't be afraid to be picky either. I've tried to edit my ...

    Feb 26, 2010


Oh, I'm sorry. My friends are in the popcorn and I have to save them.
— Tori Hansen, Power Rangers Ninja Storm