User avatar

Wariofart

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Movie Magic

    I liked it, I liked it a lot! As Freak said, victory is spelled wrong. As I read it, I got a clear picture of the narrator, and that's great. ...

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Infected

    Nice twist on a classic zombie story! So it's not humans that get infected, it's the animals this time, huh? I'd like to see how this shapes up, obviously it's ...

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Finding The Killer - Part 1

    Hey, like the story so far! Just a few suggestions: 1. The dream sequence at the beginning seemed way to short, and not dramatic enough. If you made it longer ...

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chaos Theory: The Zombie Effect (Chapter 3)

    Here's Chapter 3 of my story, if you haven't read Chapters 1 or Chapter 2 , please read them or this quick summary: Chp 1: Claire and several other people ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The beginning of Chapter 1 (Shaky)

    I decided to go out early in hopes that the little heat I di d have might begin to melt it away. It took a couple of tries but I ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    8/10, cool anime dude!

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Aliens Are Coming (a haiku)

    That's a great haiku So I'll write this short review I liked it a lot!

    Mar 1, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Finding me back-Prologue(Final edit) Please re -read

    So hi all, [color=#BF00BF] I woke up from this nightmare which formed a very much part of my existence now, since they had left. I was gasping for breath. Although ...

    Mar 1, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dangerous, Dirty Secret-Part 3

    When I feel myself waking, my mind is in a fog. As if the deep mist has fallen over it, clouding, and making it hard for my thoughts, my memories, ...

    Mar 1, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: PRIUS

    Okay, I was trying to edit this until I got to the part where she "profiles" her friends, and then I stopped. I'm pretty sure you want this to be ...

    Mar 1, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chaos Theory: The Zombie Effect (Chp. 2)

    hi I liked the chapter. I think that you should make this more clear like if she can go to school and at work then why they can't go alone ...

    Mar 1, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Winter of the Soul (Short Story)

    Here's a short (short) story I wrote about a year ago, in Church. The style is strange, it's almost a cross between a poem and a story. I was inspired ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What makes a good villiain?

    When I write, I usually don't have a 'villain', but everyone has good and bad aspects to them. Everyone has something that they feel bad about, and everyone has good ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Is the short story dead?

    Wario ->> Given the choice between reading a complete story that you can finish in one sitting, the beginning of a story, or part 17 of 30 of a story, ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Is the short story dead?

    I have a few short stories I've finished, but either I can't find them (I wrote them on paper) or I think they are bad. And the reason you see ...

    Feb 27, 2010


october smells like being ten years old and not scared of anything
— dissonance