User avatar

Wariofart

  • NovMo Archives Re: Script Frenzy?

    Haha Wario that is a great plot line you've got there. It sounds really funny. Mind sending me a PM when it is done? Thanks!! ANd sure. I've only got ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: Script Frenzy?

    Man, this thread needs more people in it! So far, I've written 5 pages, and want to write at least one more before I go to bed. This is my ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Scripts Re: April is Script Frenzy Month!!

    I'm definitely doing it, user is the same as this one. But only three days??? I've got my plot, some characters, and a fuzzy outline. Must....outline...more...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Sign

    Hey, welcome to YWS! I'll be your reviewer for today. First off, try and post more of your story next time. This small piece of text doesn't give me much ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: Script Frenzy?

    I'm going to do it, though this is my first time doing anything like this. I found out about Nanowrimo around mid- February, and got all excited. I've started to ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shattered Wings (prologue)

    I liked it! I thought the imagery was great, and didn't mind the cliched stuff as much as Classy did. Sure, it's cliche, but it's also very powerful. "Time had ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: My Immortal Chapter 1

    This was definitely interesting, but also pretty confusing. Are you jumping in and out of a flashback? It seemed like it, but i couldn't tell until the end. It was ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Infected- Chapter 1.

    As I walked down the abandoned, over grown street, I could hear the roars and screeching of the once so called animals but now blood thirsty and flesh eating monsters ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews by an Aspiring Master (Closed)

    Hey, I'd love it if you would review my 4th chapter of my novel I'm writing. It's possible to jump in and not read the previous chapters (I've included a ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Claire would first, try to wake up, and second, wonder if T-Rex's could turn into zombies. WWYCD if he/she cut themselfs (not emoly) while trying to make dinner?

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Chaos Theory- The Zombie Effect

    Hey, I'm writing a horror/sci-fi novel called Chaos Theory- The Zombie Effect. I'm a little short on ideas for my story though, so post any ideas you have. I'd really ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chaos Theory- The Zombie Effect: Chp 4

    Chapter 4 is up! If you haven't read Chapters 1 , 2 or 3 , I recommend you read them. If you're too lazy, here's a quick summary of what ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Raid

    Pretty nice, I liked the action scenes a lot and your characters seem fairly realistic. One thing to change, is that when you were talking about the brambles and the ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey ya'll!

    No, I never hid my writing to myself, but I'm glad you've decided to share it with us! The people here are awesome, and you'll get some great feedback! A ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Has anyones work here been published?

    Hey, I have a pretty 'noobish' question to ask. Has anyone's work here been published? Maybe not full novel publication, but having a short story printed in a literary magazine ...

    Mar 8, 2010


"And what is the use of a book," thought Alice, "without pictures or conversations?"
— Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland