User avatar

Wandwaver

  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Plays

    THAT TEACHER KNOWS WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT! I've started hundreds of nvoels and plays. The only things I've finished are plays. Just pick a scene and start writing. It may ...

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How do I get started again?

    I guess that's my question. I recently had the fantasy bug rekindled. I'm wanting to start again, but have forgotten a lot. Any ideas?

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: I need help for a play I'm writing

    I know, but it's not that there's jus tone ship in this. Besides, I already reformatte the thing!

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: I need help for a play I'm writing

    Thanks, guys. Trust me, I'll post a bit of it, but I'm going to change the script format from play to movie or radio program. Probably movie. I've been thinking ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Need some help here....?!?

    My advice is to not try and write something you don't absolutely love.

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: I need help for a play I'm writing

    (Sam'll like this) The book is called "Bloody Jack" by LA Meyer. I'm taking some...artistic liscense, but other I am trying to be decently true to the story. There are ...

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: I need help for a play I'm writing

    It's inspired by a book that I read and absoluetly fell in love with. The problem is this. I'm trying to keep it from being a stage version of the ...

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Ummm....kinda stuck on outlining.

    Anyone have any tips? I'm thinking of doing it in a time-line like way, so everything is in chronological order and I can kinda see how it all fits without ...

    Jun 9, 2005


If I feel physically as if the top of my head were taken off, I know that is poetry.
— Emily Dickinson