User avatar

Wandwaver

  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    oh, and I agree with same about Bloody Jack by LA Meyer. I'll probably end up reading that one a couple times before it has to go back to the ...

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    I love a ton of books, but don't really have many favs. I could read them all over and over again. Some top picks are Eragon, by Chris Paolini The ...

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How tall are you?

    The perfect height is six one. Oh, I'm not big on social graces think I'll slip on down to the Oasis oh I got friends in low places!

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hey guys!

    sigh. Forgive me, oh wise ones! And yes. Unfortunately, though, shameless plugging is a essential part of all life. sigh.

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How tall are you?

    My sister is 5'2". She went out with a guy who was 6'8"! They looked so weird together!

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hey guys!

    Umm....I'd really apreciate it if a few of you guys could check out the final prologue to my book. It's called "The Scrying Pool" and it's in Fantasy Fiction. I'd ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How tall are you?

    hmm.....(devious plot enters mind)

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How tall are you?

    Oh well....can't have everything in life. I'm sure I could take out a few lowlings before they got me. Cease fire.

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How tall are you?

    You realize you have insulted his Highness Jack? You are low, missy! This could be war!

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How tall are you?

    (lets out evil, insane laugh such as has never been heard in life or death! SHORT PEOPLE WILL BOW BEFORE ME! ARE YOU WITH ME, JACK? (crickets) (whimpers)jack?

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How tall are you?

    short people; living proof that God does have a sense of humur! :lol:

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How tall are you?

    how tall are you, Jack (knows you've prob posted, but am in a hurry and can't read entire thread.) I'm 6'1" and still have a bit of growing to do.

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    Well ... I was "Firebird" on YFW, but people began thinking I was a boy ... :lol: ... but well, it WAS funny, but kind of un-flattering too, so I ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    Check out my blog for a in depth story of my sig (and yes, this is a shameless plug for it!) It's a part of a song that I love ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Yeah, isn't Jack the guy who started the fire?

    Jun 6, 2005


Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other.
— Euripides