User avatar

Wandwaver

  • Media Reviews Re: Abarat

    Anyone read it? I am currently in the middle of it. It's really good.

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    Mesh, I really like your siggy. Stupid, yes, but from an HP addicts point of veiw, excellant.

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue to an Untitled Book

    The fortress of Kroan stood like a bleak beacon against the sky. It reeked with night, wind, and rain on a cliff. Three hundred feet below the Malistraan Ocean pounded ...

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    forums, and I need the link in your sig!

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    DON'T EDIT IT! I need to get my old sig off of it!

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone like old-school games?

    I think my fav game ever was Legend of Dragoon for PS1. That game had a lot of good depth, and excellent graphics for it's time. I only ever had ...

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    Well? I got mine from my love of Harry Potter books. I thought it up once when I had read, like, all five of them in a few days!

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Thank you both very much... Yes, I know Crysi and Mesh from a few other sites.

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chronicles of Davinia - (prolog)

    Aside from a few grammatic errors, this was good. You tell a good deal about the character without any details. He is very well described. If this was a preface ...

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Heroes of the Elven Lands:Chapter two

    Um....I'm new here, and haven't read Chapter 1, if there is one posted. But I thought this was very well done. The fire scene was excellant. Very real. I have ...

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Um....Hello, everybody. I'm Wandwaver, from America. I am enjoy fantasy very much, and also enoy scripts and plays. I may not be on this site often, but who knows?

    Jun 4, 2005


"And the rest is rust and stardust."
— Vladimir Nabokov