User avatar

Wandwaver

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hourglass-really short

    I'm so lost in all these! It is good. That ending is haunting. KEEP IT UP, BUDDY, WE'VE GOT A LONG NIGHT AHEAD OF US!

    Jun 6, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hourglass

    It's good...boy, do I know what that feeling is like, and...boy, did this bring me back there! Is there more? WW

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    Check out my blog for a in depth story of my sig (and yes, this is a shameless plug for it!) It's a part of a song that I love ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Space Station 6

    A prologue should catch the reader's attention so that they are irrevocably lost in your world. Here, basically, all you did was state that a new shipyard had been christened. ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Yeah, isn't Jack the guy who started the fire?

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    PLEASE, ARVY, YWS IS BURNING TO CHARR! WHERE IS THE WATER BUCKET???

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    WHERE IS THE WATER BUCKET!!

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: No Job too Small (part one of two)

    It should be "too." I agree with Ohhewwo whole heartedly. This was very imaginative. There are two ways to handle "cute" characters; embrace the trend or push away from it. ...

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations Areida!

    Congratualations! :lol:

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chronicles of Davinia - part 2

    It is good, but remember that every time a new character speaks, you start a new paragraph. It's just confusing otherwise. Each paragraph needs to develop one thought, sight, or ...

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    MAN, I LOVE CAL'S SIGGY! Haha! So true!

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue to an Untitled Book

    I know this is a double post, but how is this?

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue to an Untitled Book

    Thanks. No doubt with the edit I'll get it right in the next few days. I've been crunched on time tonight.

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    Both meanings of the name are very cool! What's wrong with being an innocent lamb? :lol:

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How many lucid dreams have you had?

    i'm the only one to have had "up to fifty!" I have lucid dreams quite frequently. I'm not a heavy sleeper. I'm, like, aware of the fact that I'm sleeping, ...

    Jun 5, 2005


As ideas are always better than their execution, so too must dough taste better than cookies.
— Horisun