User avatar

Wandwaver

  • Randomosity Re: How tall are you?

    The perfect height is six one. Oh, I'm not big on social graces think I'll slip on down to the Oasis oh I got friends in low places!

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hey guys!

    sigh. Forgive me, oh wise ones! And yes. Unfortunately, though, shameless plugging is a essential part of all life. sigh.

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How tall are you?

    My sister is 5'2". She went out with a guy who was 6'8"! They looked so weird together!

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Lonely Warrior

    I didn't think it was bad, just a little rough around the edges. For instance, does the "lonely warrior" have a name? It gets awkward calling him "the lonely warrior" ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hey guys!

    Umm....I'd really apreciate it if a few of you guys could check out the final prologue to my book. It's called "The Scrying Pool" and it's in Fantasy Fiction. I'd ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How tall are you?

    hmm.....(devious plot enters mind)

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How tall are you?

    Oh well....can't have everything in life. I'm sure I could take out a few lowlings before they got me. Cease fire.

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How tall are you?

    You realize you have insulted his Highness Jack? You are low, missy! This could be war!

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How tall are you?

    (lets out evil, insane laugh such as has never been heard in life or death! SHORT PEOPLE WILL BOW BEFORE ME! ARE YOU WITH ME, JACK? (crickets) (whimpers)jack?

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue- The Scrying Pool

    haha, I could still use any suggestions for it, though! It is too close, you are right.

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How tall are you?

    short people; living proof that God does have a sense of humur! :lol:

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How tall are you?

    how tall are you, Jack (knows you've prob posted, but am in a hurry and can't read entire thread.) I'm 6'1" and still have a bit of growing to do.

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue- The Scrying Pool

    Thanks. I use the name Middle-Lands because it is the middle layer of existence in my world. The upper is the World of Life, the lower of death. Any ideas ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue- The Scrying Pool

    First off, an explanation. I haven't written anything, really, in about two months. That other prologue I did was all done on-line. It kinda got my creative juices running again, ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    Well ... I was "Firebird" on YFW, but people began thinking I was a boy ... :lol: ... but well, it WAS funny, but kind of un-flattering too, so I ...

    Jun 6, 2005


I don't think so alliyah, but don't quote me on that.
— TheBlueCat