User avatar

Wandwaver

  • Fantasy Novels Re: No Job Too Small (part two of two)

    I must say this. YOU ROCK! Whenever an author tries to do something "cute" like this, there are invarably one of two results, especially when they don't usually write in ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    I don't see what's wrong with your sig. If that's the way you want to be, fine.

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    (didn't work) May I PLEASE have one? Say.....hmmm.....a dragon flying? A green one. And blye sky behind it.

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    May I have one? (goes to try something first)

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Need some help here....?!?

    My advice is to not try and write something you don't absolutely love.

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: "Bloody Jack" by LA Meyer

    Know what it is? It IS an interesting concept....but it's never really done right. This one is an exception. And I'm not even the intended audience group. I just really ...

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    oh, and I agree with same about Bloody Jack by LA Meyer. I'll probably end up reading that one a couple times before it has to go back to the ...

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    I love a ton of books, but don't really have many favs. I could read them all over and over again. Some top picks are Eragon, by Chris Paolini The ...

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: I need help for a play I'm writing

    (Sam'll like this) The book is called "Bloody Jack" by LA Meyer. I'm taking some...artistic liscense, but other I am trying to be decently true to the story. There are ...

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: "Bloody Jack" by LA Meyer

    I will say this; I don't usually read books with female heroines. I hate the moie "Mulan." and other like stories. I read this book in one day. Litterally, less ...

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: I need help for a play I'm writing

    It's inspired by a book that I read and absoluetly fell in love with. The problem is this. I'm trying to keep it from being a stage version of the ...

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: "Bloody Jack" by LA Meyer

    Anybody read it?

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Room...my novel

    I didn't have time to read all this properly, but the first part seemed exciting. Still needs work, but an extremally promising start. One suggestiong. Unless you plan to use ...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Ummm....kinda stuck on outlining.

    Anyone have any tips? I'm thinking of doing it in a time-line like way, so everything is in chronological order and I can kinda see how it all fits without ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue- The Scrying Pool

    Thanks, guys. And trust me, you will get a good deal of this over the summer. Just not now. I picked, apparently, a very inconvenient time to fall ill...

    Jun 8, 2005


I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief