-
Re: Colours
COLOR! I may be writting english but I insist on "actual" spellings.
Jun 23, 2005 -
Re: I need help for a play I'm writing
I know, but it's not that there's jus tone ship in this. Besides, I already reformatte the thing!
Jun 22, 2005 -
Re: How old are you?
I shoulda known that, shouldn't I have?
Jun 22, 2005 -
Re: "Bloody Jack" by LA Meyer
I'm not sure if the narrator in my play should be her like in the book or an actual narrator.
Jun 22, 2005 -
Re: Colours
don'cha mean "c-o-l-o-r-s?" Blue.
Jun 22, 2005 -
Re: How old are you?
Why are you surprised? I mean, this thread is kinda pointless, it says on every message how old we are.
Jun 22, 2005 -
Re: Oy... Snoink and Griffin are getting old
What's you say on the disco? Com'on! I know, I know, the idea is south of cheese.
Jun 22, 2005 -
Re: How old are you?
I'm going to nursing school this fall...
Jun 22, 2005 -
Re: How old are you?
wow, I didn't expect so many older people....most of these sites have some pretty young'uns on them.
Jun 22, 2005 -
Re: I need help for a play I'm writing
Thanks, guys. Trust me, I'll post a bit of it, but I'm going to change the script format from play to movie or radio program. Probably movie. I've been thinking ...
Jun 21, 2005 -
Re: How old are you?
Let's find out the average age of YWSers! I'm 18.
Jun 21, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ has one cool avator
Jun 21, 2005 -
Re: No Job Too Small (part two of two)
I think it's a good idea. You may need to do moe with it. For instance, if that's what you want to do, shelf everything else and love this like ...
Jun 21, 2005 -
Re: Oy... Snoink and Griffin are getting old
Hmm.....you could invite every friend you ever had and.... split up into boys and girls....and uhh..... turn the kitchen into a cheap '70's disco.
Jun 21, 2005 -
Re: Oy... Snoink and Griffin are getting old
turn your basement into a cheap '70's disco.
Jun 21, 2005
