User avatar

WanderlustStardust

oof

  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    @WanderlustStardust - If it's mainly for general discussion about learning Spanish and chatting in Spanish, the Lounge would be a great place to put it! If you're posting more of ...

    Apr 16, 2018
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Where can I put a topic about other languages? I wanted to set something up for Spanish speakers/learners in the forums somewhere. ¿Adónde? Y ¿por qué? (I love practicing my ...

    Apr 16, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: Im New Here

    Hi I am Jessica, I just started this site. I think that this would give me great help in my writings and I hope some of you all could help ...

    Jan 9, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hi, @WanderlustStardust! Welcome to YWS! I absouletely *love* Doctor Who, Avatar: TLA, and The Legend of Korra! Some of the best shows

    Jan 7, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    boop o (^‿^✿)

    Jan 7, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hi! *waves* Hello uwu

    Dec 22, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    boop

    Dec 21, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    ★ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ...

    Dec 20, 2017


I understand what you're saying, and your comments are valuable, but I'm gonna ignore your advice.
— Roald Dahl