User avatar

WanaBeAuthor

  • Welcome Mat Re: new

    Yo, Ive been in YWS for maybe 2 weeks, And I LOVE It. Just stick with it and you may become a great writer. =)

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo

    Yea I loved it so far.

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo

    How do I review stories? I mean like where do I do it?

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo

    Thanks for the Welcome and I will PM you if I need help.

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo

    Yeah, sorry for the spelling errors. I prefer to type text language when I am not working on a story. Thanks for the welcomes, I love to read and write ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo

    Yo, I am new but I love to write. I prefer to read Action/Teen novels or series. And I guess that is pretty much it. I think this site is ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Yo, I am new. I am new to this thread, like all the others who post in here. I have to say this website can inspire alot of potential writers. ...

    Aug 20, 2008


I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I want to explore the world. I want to watch TV in a different time zone. I want to visit strange, exotic malls...I want to live, Marge! Won't you let me live?
— Homer Simpson