User avatar

WanaBeAuthor

  • Writing Tips Re: The Best Plot Planning/Outline

    Heh I dont know if this will work but Ill try it. Working title: “Type” of novel best suited to this idea: ___Mainstream (Describe): ___Category (Genre): check one (or more, ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: The Best Plot Planning/Outline

    Ok, So I have a novel thought out in my head. I need the best and most effective way to Plan/Outline. I want to try the Index Card Outline but ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Potential Novel

    Ok, I know I just kinda wrote this down from my head. I plan on organizing the heck out of it. But is it original?

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Potential Novel

    Ok, I have had this idea going through my head for over 2 weeks. I tried to write it down yesterday and of course, I run into many problems. So ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Writing Tutorials Re: The Importance of Names

    I know exactly wht you mean, In Eragon I was like oh yeah the evil king. Galbotorix or something lol.

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Starting with the end?

    Well, Think of star wars as a book. I think you can do it but it'll be hard.

    Aug 25, 2008


In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own.
— Albus Dumbledore