User avatar

WanaBeAuthor

  • NovMo Archives Re: Major Help with Nano?

    Whata Word War?

    Aug 28, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Major Help with Nano?

    Ok this is going to be my first year doing this imposible feat. Yet I dont want to get mixed into the forums and have friends from 3 different sites. ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I was wondering, This is just for encouragement Right? If you cheat you just feel guilty and you don't really win anything but you feel proud of making a novel ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I have no idea what this is but I am going for it!! Quanity not Quality, Hehe Nice.

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    I dont agree, I have read the book. I actually liked it. I couldn't read the 2nd got boring. We had to read it in class, I liked it mostly.

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Alex Rider Series by Anthony Horowitz

    Umm, Snakehead was Ok but I totally forgot what Ark Angel was about, lol, so that could've been what I disliked about it. Umm, my favourtie 1, 2, and 5.

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    I really think that people hate Eragon, Harry Potter, and LoTR because so many people like it. I like em I can't understand why other people don't.

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Maybe he Dies? Idk, I thought the bok didn't come out tell September.

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: CHERUB, The series by Tobert Muchamore

    I think its the CIA version of the UK. Anyways the Books are great. Even though they apear to stop selling the American versions. It says the seventh book is ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Ranger's Apprentice

    Great Books, Didn't care for the Third one. It got a bit boring. The 4th one made up for it. Over all I love em there great 9/10

    Aug 20, 2008


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain