User avatar

WanaBeAuthor

  • Lounge, The Re: McCain Running Mate

    Obama is a great speacher. But.... He can talk the talk, but can he walk the walk. If I could I prefer Military experienced apoused to "PeaceMakers" If America was ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Hurricane Gustav

    Im sorry but, If New Orleans gets hit again, its there fault. They shold leave as it is a very huricane active location. They should've packed there bags and left ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Alaska Governor Palin Picked as McCain Running Mate

    Mhmm I was supprised, Figured he would pick someone that I actually knew lol

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Alaska Governor Palin Picked as McCain Running Mate

    Go McCain!

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Dragons... thing. xD

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: What's Wrong?

    Yea but there is one problem! ... ... ... ... Its not a Dairy Cow!!!!! ... ... ... Plus fire breathing cows cost 1,000,000,000,000,000 Pounds on eBay

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Head to head

    Alex here, bored as ever Falcons, they look cooloer. Mr T VS Chuck Norris, Lol

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Help with Blog

    What? that wasnt there before

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Help with Blog

    Well I was just curious if there was different Back Grounds and stuff.

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Help with Blog

    Ok, I was scanning through the blog when I found a Multi colored cheetah skin backgroung. I was like! :?: Could someone tell me how you do that? Is there ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Help?

    Darnet. Ok thanks for the Help. I got a lot of posting to do.

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Help?

    Many of you have a certain word(s) under your Forum Rank. Can you please tell me how you obtain or change that? Thank Ye -Alex

    Aug 21, 2008


Not many will ever really understand you / That doesn't mean you aren't worth understanding
— Quillfeather