-
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for calling me a hippo
Aug 27, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
9/10 I like it
Aug 27, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for posting
Aug 27, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
9/10 Love the Quotes
Aug 27, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
5/10 I dont know the reason behind it, =(
Aug 27, 2008 -
Re: Enter the Sea
I agree with the person above, I think it is a great poem but the "Enter the Sea," makes it seem like a song or a verse. That is the ...
Aug 27, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
Some poem? Idk 7/10 Cause Idk what it means
Aug 27, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for not eating your vegtables
Aug 27, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
4/10 Lol
Aug 27, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for saying pickle
Aug 27, 2008 - Re: Dragons... thing. xD Aug 27, 2008
-
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for having a forgien language in your avatar, German?
Aug 27, 2008 -
Re: What's Wrong?
Yea but there is one problem! ... ... ... ... Its not a Dairy Cow!!!!! ... ... ... Plus fire breathing cows cost 1,000,000,000,000,000 Pounds on eBay
Aug 27, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
=/ Banned for still not having 1500 Posts.
Aug 27, 2008 -
Re: Potential Novel
Ok, I have had this idea going through my head for over 2 weeks. I tried to write it down yesterday and of course, I run into many problems. So ...
Aug 27, 2008
