-
Re: Major Help with Nano?
Whata Word War?
Aug 28, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for messing up
Aug 28, 2008 -
Re: Major Help with Nano?
Ok this is going to be my first year doing this imposible feat. Yet I dont want to get mixed into the forums and have friends from 3 different sites. ...
Aug 28, 2008 -
Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?
I was wondering, This is just for encouragement Right? If you cheat you just feel guilty and you don't really win anything but you feel proud of making a novel ...
Aug 28, 2008 -
Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?
I have no idea what this is but I am going for it!! Quanity not Quality, Hehe Nice.
Aug 28, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for not being Bitter sweet
Aug 28, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
7/10
Aug 28, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for Err...having scars spell a name?
Aug 28, 2008 -
Re: The Best Plot Planning/Outline
Heh I dont know if this will work but Ill try it. Working title: “Type” of novel best suited to this idea: ___Mainstream (Describe): ___Category (Genre): check one (or more, ...
Aug 27, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Lol, There it is. Banned for laughing
Aug 27, 2008 -
Re: The Best Plot Planning/Outline
Ok, So I have a novel thought out in my head. I need the best and most effective way to Plan/Outline. I want to try the Index Card Outline but ...
Aug 27, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for claiming he is hissy
Aug 27, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for still being here
Aug 27, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Lol Banned for errr....Nothin
Aug 27, 2008 -
Re: Potential Novel
Ok, I know I just kinda wrote this down from my head. I plan on organizing the heck out of it. But is it original?
Aug 27, 2008
