User avatar

WaltzingDreams

WaltzingDreams

  • Welcome Mat Re: Member Since Jan 8 2015

    Cousin! *waves* *smiles* Welcome! XD nyahahahah... Follow me! . . . I can't believe you just outdid yourself there in the intros! XD. Good luck with this all! ;) love ...

    Jan 9, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aspiring New writer here ^^

    Haha, maybe we should. :) Got any recommendable sci-fi novels to read? I just need to find my edge there first. Not sure if the Sci-fi that I'm currently writing ...

    Dec 13, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aspiring New writer here ^^

    Thanks for the welcome! :) I mostly write fiction and fan fiction. I've written two plays, poems and radio dramas. I'm practicing on writing those in the SciFi and Mystery ...

    Dec 13, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aspiring New writer here ^^

    Hello to everyone here in this society! The reason why I joined here is because I wanted to be part of a community of writers, learn more from them and ...

    Dec 13, 2014


It doesn’t smell old, it just smells like a bad idea.
— James Hoffman