User avatar

WRITINGNEON

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Ghost Train

    i LIKE IT, it has a story and it defenitly fits in narative poetry, It makes you think and i like that about it! The only thing i dislike WAIT ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: tongue

    This was amazing! I loved it. inspireing and cool! there are no mistakes as far as i see. i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are an awesome poet!

    Jul 30, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Kings

    AWSEOME

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Reasons, My Lies, My regrets

    That was touching! I love this poem, you have a awesome talent. You are a amazing poet. Usually when I reveiw people I tell them the ups and downs of ...

    Jul 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Modest...not so much

    That is spectacular! It speaks to you. Am truly happy to be able to comment on such amazing work! Your poetry rocks! Keep up the good work!

    Jul 21, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Love Story

    aww so cute! and awseome grammer i love it!

    Jul 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: my life be like a theme park

    this is good! It defenitly caught my atention, It's funny! the grammer was well as well as spelling. if i where a teacher i would give you a+

    Jul 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: War

    wow that is really good! you are an awesoem poet! i think it is awesome and there are absoloutly no flaws it is amazing! keep up the awesome work

    Jul 17, 2011


I am and always will be optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes, the dreamer of improbable dreams.
— 11th Doctor