User avatar

WRITINGNEON

  • Welcome Mat Re: New and Lost

    hi and welocme to yws, i am rather new i still am figuring out my way but so far i'm enjoying it :) :smt020

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fear

    Fear, a horrible thing. Just the feeling of it stings. Haunting thoughts linger, Attempts to forget are hindered. THIS IS AWESOME but the last part doesnt flow, it rymes just ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Maybe...

    Maybe it’s time for me to let go, Take a step, Trust my own feet, And believe that You’ll catch me if I fall. Maybe I need to forget what ...

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A Note to the World: We Will Rise.

    Don't ever say never. Hope is forever. Let the river sweep past, all wide and vast, in the morning sun, rising on a reprieve and misery dies on a new ...

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Modest...not so much

    That is spectacular! It speaks to you. Am truly happy to be able to comment on such amazing work! Your poetry rocks! Keep up the good work!

    Jul 21, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: This is no longer a book!

    This is very good! i see no pont in telling you any constructive critisam when there is none needed! your wroks are perfect! thums up! i like travises perspective on ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Airbag

    Thats intence! you dont have any grammer problems so thumbs up on that perspective. I try to help writers inprove but there is no constructive critisisam needed here you poem ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: unspoken

    From the words of a monster I hate you, From the eyes of a winner who makes it through. From the person you love I wish you where never born, ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You Don't

    It is very good! The only problem is grammer. But it flows together very fluently and is amazing work! I think you have talent. Try writitng your works onto microsoft ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: ghost

    That is an amazing poem, it tells a story and keeps you interested. I am trully facinated with it! There is only one specific problem in which you share with ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Handcuffs

    That was amazing work! It is dramatic, intence, the only problem i have found is rhyme. Dont get me wrong it is very good just doesnt completly fit together. But ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a newbie

    Welcome! i'm new too and i'm enjoying it here :smt001

    Jul 17, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love Story

    aww so cute! and awseome grammer i love it!

    Jul 17, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Pretty Monster

    Exceptional work! it shows deep emotion within words, it tells a story and it captures you! This is amazing work! i only wish that i could write as good as ...

    Jul 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: my life be like a theme park

    this is good! It defenitly caught my atention, It's funny! the grammer was well as well as spelling. if i where a teacher i would give you a+

    Jul 17, 2011


I continue to be a reverse hipster, I only do things after they've ceased being cool
— BluesClues