User avatar

WRITINGNEON

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1 (unknown title)

    I like this :) really good sorry i'm bad and pointing out the bad in stories so this isnt the most helpfull review sorry :( But i really like this ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A teenage thing

    That is amazing! The whole point of it is great, It's a quite beautifull peice. I like how you describe it as a story how in the future you will ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Bowl of Rice

    Oh my gosh that is the cutest bowl of rice I have ever seen!

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Died And Tried Tried And Died.

    first of all on the first line were you say "I died and tried tried and died" you didnt capitalize the I leaving it as "i diead and tried treid ...

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Open Sea

    I love this! i'm slightly dissipointed that this exceptional peice is not longer.... But it is trully awesome! I will be honest with you it feels more as a draft ...

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Open the Door

    This is exceptional! The story is defenitly diferent but normal isn't good so i loved it! I'm not exactly sure if it is about a girl locked out of her ...

    Aug 20, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Once Started Cannot Stop

    That was awesome it started out like a happy poem and ended rather dramatic, defenitly one of those poems that glues you to read even more! It almost brings chills! ...

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tristesse

    This is epic! you choose your words wisely which makes this good

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Let the bullets fly

    She raises the gun to her head pulls the trigger and lets the bullets fly, I know your secret he quivers you tried to commit suicide, a pool of blood ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Insides

    I... I... love it! And yes it defenitly fits in dramatic poetry, I love the story that it tells it's almost narative poetry! I absoloutly love it, i know i ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Visions on Soft Grass

    Exceptional work! You have a style that not everyone has a special style. You have talent i love this poem. you should start a poetry club and share you poetry ...

    Aug 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cursed

    I love this! the only mistake i found is "afresh." it should have been a fresh other than that i absoloutly loved it! exceptional work. There are so many talented ...

    Aug 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Spirit of Community

    I like this because it tells a story and has a very vivid point! I liked the pictures defenitly a good touch. You have talent in poetry. Never give up ...

    Aug 13, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: i need help

    :?: :?: You could name the manager kate and call it kate's coffe?

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dead End

    This was so good, you use exceptional wordage in your poems, it brings them to life! There are no mistakes in this poem as far as i see, You write ...

    Aug 3, 2011


here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows higher than the soul can home or mind can hide) and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
— e.e. cummings