User avatar

VuzzyCat

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The World is Turning Red

    I thought this poem was really good! I liked how you talked about each red thing. It seemed like a poem you would find in your English text-book about descripive ...

    Jul 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Broken Promises

    That is pretty good! I loved it! And it is so true... I thought you wrote it pretty well. Even though you said it wasn't all that great, I enjoyed ...

    Jul 14, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Free Anguish

    Okay, so I just have this part of the story, and I would love to turn it into a novel, but I don't have the storyline yet, so tell me ...

    Jul 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: Canon pairings

    Zuko and Katara from Avatar: the Last Airbender should have ended up together. And I agree that Bella should end up with a brick. :)

    Jul 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rejected

    Wow, this is really good. I love how you can feel the emotions. You did a really good job showing how the character feels. I love the rythme too. It ...

    Jul 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Blazen Chapter #1

    Really good! Just a few things! ~‘Why does Steven think writing down everything was so important?’~ That was, right there, should be changed to "is". ~and if I write down ...

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Four Poems

    Did you write these all today? Because they are really good! (My favorite is the first one.) I didn't see any grammer errors, so good job. The ideas of them ...

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Caylee

    That was really good! I loved the last line being a cliffhanger. Great writing! I didn't see any grammer errors or anything like that, so good job there. The idea ...

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: Masked Resistance vs Aradian Tyranny {closed/started}

    Jasmine nodded, lost in thought. I laughed once, amused by her concentration. "Hey, I'm going to go tell Merry that we are back," I said, turning towards Merry's office. Jasmine ...

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: War

    I really liked this poem. The metephors were really good, and I loved how the rhyme wasn't forced; it made it easier to read and get in to. I loved ...

    Jul 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: Masked Resistance vs Aradian Tyranny {closed/started}

    Charlotte "I'm fine. I guess it was just luck that got me out of there, nothing else." I smiled forcefully. There was something wrong. No, not wrong, different. There was ...

    Jul 12, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Story in Six Words

    Good idea! My laugh echoed through the prison.

    Jul 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Waiting Game

    That was really good! I loved how paranoid she was and nothing happened. You built up the climax pretty good and then just let it fall. I only have a ...

    Jul 12, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stars Beaming and Me Dreaming

    That was good! I was hoping it was longer! The only part that I felt was out of place were the last two lines. One says you wish you weren't ...

    Jul 12, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled

    Wow, that was really good. I loved the imagery in the first stanza; it really caught my attention and made me want to keep reading. The last stanza as well ...

    Jul 12, 2011


You'd be astonished at the intimate stories, hidden struggles, and heartfelt dreams that people are willing to reveal if only they find someone who'll truly listen.
— Arcticus