User avatar

VuzzyCat

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Balkline

    I'm sorry, but you lost me after the "F" bomb. It surprised me, and kinda ruined the rest of the poem for me. The rest was good. I agree with ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: First Love

    I thought it was an awesome poem! It was short, sweet, simple, and cute! I did wish it was longer, but that's perfectly fine. I didn't get the part where ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Meaning

    Nice poem! Cool idea. Nice, short, and sweet. Other then the small nitpicks from Demoness, everything looked great. I wish it was longer, and I love poems so much more ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Smiling Misery.

    Awesome. Just awesome. I loved it! I'm not going to be really picky about anything, mostly because it doesn't need it. Your rhyme scheme was perfect. The poem flows nicely ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Untitled

    Great job! I loved it! My only suggestion is to fix a few puncuation errors, especially at the end of a stanza. But other then that, it flows smoothly and ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Memoria In Aeterna

    Great job! I loved the poem! It was cool! It did seem like it was forced at times so that is could rhyme, and I didn't see a sylable pattern, ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Safe Haven

    Wow! That was cool! I loved the feeling of the poem. It... was just awesome. I really can't think of another word to describe it. I didn't see any grammer ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: curled and dried and curled and dried

    Nice poem! I agree with the things that the previous comments said, but other then that, it was awesome. It's not the type of poem I usually like, but this ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Murder Within

    Really cool poem. I liked it. It didn't seem forced and it just fell of my tongue smoothly. Nice job! I disagree with some of the things that jaetwee said, ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Games (Open, Starting)

    (I didn't really explain what Nella wears. She has a black leather shirt with short sleaves, and dark pants that she tucks into her black boots.) Nella 36-40360. That's my ...

    Aug 13, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    I like that! I also was thinking that maybe the night before they go to attack, they stay up and talk about themselves. Since its the night before the battle, ...

    Aug 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Hey! Okay, so I will post tomorrow, but I wanted all of you to know that I have started a DT for Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls. Hopefully this will ...

    Aug 13, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Okay, so due to recent confusion, I think it would be best to start a discussion for Rogues. Ask questions and tell us your plans here. Thanks! Hopefully this will ...

    Aug 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Everlee The waves of energy stop and I roll onto my stomache with a moan. I carefully pull myself to my feet and try to stand still. "Is everyone okay?" ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Sorry! This posted messed with Davnick's!

    Aug 11, 2011


My life's goal is to end up between YWS quotes on bottom of the page, so some part of me will be able to live forever here.
— AnotherCrowInRow