User avatar

VuzzyCat

  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Me too! I'm so excited for all of the new characters. *squeals with joy* This is going to be awesome!

    Aug 24, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Sheesh, talking behind my back are we? ;) I'm kidding! Okay, I'm fine if we add in another character. FadingBrighter wants to add in a character, but I think she ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Everlee "You sure you're okay?" Skylar asks. He takes my hand in his and squeezes comfortingly. I know he can probably feel my sweaty palms. "Peachy," I answer. How did ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    I agree! This is the best storybook ever! We got the BEST group of people working on it! Thank you so much! I'm glad this one worked out!

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Seena I scream as loud as I can, trying to stop them from fighting. Finally, Tige steps in. He throws Davnick off of Rayden and hits him against a tree. ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dalle Private School (Closed)

    Derek I walk up to the school grounds as other students start to show. I don't care that I was accepted into one of the hardest schools to get into; ...

    Aug 22, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Dalle Private School DT

    I'm with Dreamwalker, I don't know. I'll probably just test his character and then go with it. Although, Darek is going to hate Jessie. Just a heads up! It's actually ...

    Aug 22, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Uh oh, Seena definantly has her work cut out for her. :D

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dalle Private School (Closed)

    Sorry I didn't post this earlier! Name: Darek Owens Gender: Male Age: 17 Appearance (You can add a picture, but no scene please): Darek has dark hair that's short and ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Everlee I had lost half my group. Tess and Jared were who knows where, and Seena, Davnick, and Sheara were causing a fight. I run through the streets, with Skylar, ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    That's a cute idea! Seena could have made it and given it to him a few days before she was caught. Or Tess could have given it to him to ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Hehe, it would be cool either way! I think either way would be fine :D

    Aug 21, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Yay! I love RayRay!!!

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    AWWWW! I almost cried!!!! Seena I pull myself closer, burring my head in my hands. His arms wrap around me and all I can do is cry. He kisses my ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    AWWW! I love it Shadow! Seena Davnick had put Sheara down, and now was holding her hand. I smile as she points to some juggler. She acts as if she ...

    Aug 21, 2011


So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install a lovely bookcase on the wall.
— Roald Dahl