User avatar

VivelaMusique

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Fairytales

    Ashleylee: Many thanks! :D RoryLegend: Wow, high compliment. Shel Silverstein is one of my favorite poets. Hahahahahah. The Thriller laugh. Hehe, that's funny that you mention that, cuz I was ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My Monster

    Hi again, As I said in the PM I'm sorry if I was harsh, and don't worry about it anymore. So, I just read it and I did enjoy it. ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Bloody Apple

    Emily: Oiii, I told you you didn't have to read it again. Hehe. Thanks though. And I probably would've continued it before...but I kinda lost interest in HP stuff... Miked: ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Good Will

    Heidigirl: Thanks for stopping by! :D Glad to hear you liked it. And thanks for the nit-picky stuff. Pickle: Of course, I think it was fairly sick, the way you ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Fairytales

    LoveableLittleSock: Haha that's alright. Thanks for pointing them out. I guess I do add a bunch of extras sometimes. Hehe. :roll: Thank youuu.

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Good Will

    Wow KJ, thanks! I kind of wish I had posted this on here before I had turned it in so get some of those little tense details and things sorted ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Fairytales

    Dreamwriter: Why thankee. Glad you liked it. :D

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Fairytales

    Thanks Yoyo. :D

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Fame and Fortune

    GryphonFledgling: Thank you. That's what I was going for, I'm glad it came across that way. Shanan-cat: Thanks. I understand where you're coming from when you say that I could ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Fairytales

    Shanan-cat: Thanks, I'm glad you liked it so much :D

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Fairytales

    Mike: Thank you! I'm happy you liked my last line...I found myself pretty clever when I added that... :roll: Hehe. And thank you for pointing that out! I had read ...

    Feb 29, 2008


I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark.
— Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X