User avatar

VivelaMusique

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Bloody Apple

    Emily: Oiii, I told you you didn't have to read it again. Hehe. Thanks though. And I probably would've continued it before...but I kinda lost interest in HP stuff... Miked: ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Good Will

    Heidigirl: Thanks for stopping by! :D Glad to hear you liked it. And thanks for the nit-picky stuff. Pickle: Of course, I think it was fairly sick, the way you ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Wounded

    Hey! This is a bit of a quick review, as I haven't got a whole lot of time right now, but I wanted to stop by. I *really* liked it. ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Bloody Apple

    Disclaimer: Obviously I hold no claim to these characters. JK owns all. And I've posted this a couple other places (HPANA etc) so if it looks familiar don't freak out! ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Circus Pirates 2

    Hello again! A bit of grammar stuff first: It didn’t look quite appetizing, but it smelled all right. ....smelled alright . Angie watched me eat for a little while. I ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Circus Pirates 1

    Pirates. Uhmmm, yummmy

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Fairytales

    LoveableLittleSock: Haha that's alright. Thanks for pointing them out. I guess I do add a bunch of extras sometimes. Hehe. :roll: Thank youuu.

    Mar 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chance of Snow 1

    I'm reviewing as I read so... : It took me two years to become a postman. To pass the test I had to carry a seventy pound bag of mail ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Honest opinion needed.

    The other critiques mostly covered what I wanted to say. *But* I don't think you should scratch this idea. If you do want to continue it you should think about ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Pianissimo

    Okay, so first of all, I loved it. It was a sort of romantic idea, (The piano, the time period) but you pulled it off very well. I enjoyed it ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Good Will

    Wow KJ, thanks! I kind of wish I had posted this on here before I had turned it in so get some of those little tense details and things sorted ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Good Will

    So, in my English class this year, we had to choose a human rights topic and do a bunch of projects and reports on them. For the final my teacher ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Why?

    I really, really liked this. It took the first couple paragraphs for me to get what it was about, but I think I like it that way, it was a ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cinnamon

    Very, very cool idea. I have to ask, have you ever seen the movie Chocolat ? Because this, especially the beginning paragraphs, reminded me of it very much. Anyways, talking ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Monster

    I enjoyed this alot myself. And at first I agreed with the others, because of how sophisticated the language was, but then I came to like it the way it ...

    Mar 11, 2008


"Cowards die many times before their deaths; but the valiant will never taste of death but once."
— Julius Caesar