User avatar

VivelaMusique

  • Randomosity Re: Anyone knows how to speak another language?

    Je peux parler francais. Well...I like to think I can. But I also think I got a two on the AP French test, so we'll see. :)

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Other Re: Elephant Tales

    Hello again! Well, firstly I agree with Kyllorac in that it was well written. But, I am also very, very confused by this. I feel like you do when someone ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • General Articles Re: On Being a Loser

    For my AP English class we needed to make a final portfolio and one of the required pieces was either a response or companion piece to something we had read ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • General Articles Re: On the Subtle Differences Between Identity and Culture

    Oooooh. Sociology! My favorite! :) So, I was going to try to help you edit this, but instead of doing anything constructive I was mentally saying why you were wrong... ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • General Articles Re: This I believe...

    Ha, this is kind of odd, I just had to write one for my English final too. :) Are you thinking of submitting to NPR? Anyway, I believe in pushing ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Women's Rights

    As Clare Boothe Luce once said, “Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail no one will say, “She doesn’t have what it ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Bloody Apple

    Sweeney_Todd : Thanks, I tried to keep them in character... :) Jadeite : Merci :D x-tears-x : Hahaha, I think that's the best review so far. ;) I love being ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Fairytales

    Tyler: Thanks!! :) Nightfall: Thank you, as well. The ending was oh, so clever (which you already know) :wink:

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Bloody Apple

    Kenpachi Masamune: Though Sirius doesn't seem to be the type to drink wine, he has the look of being more for meat and red wine if anything. I'm a little ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 1. Cat

    GryphonFledgling: Ohh, what's your challenge? Have you been posting any of it here? I'm confused as to why Curiosity wanted to kill the cat in the first place. Was he ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 1. Cat

    I'm working on writing 100 prompts with 100 words each. The first prompt was "Cat". Curiosity slammed the door in disgust and walked into the kitchen. He sat down on ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Circus Pirates 3

    I agree with Rei that it was a bit of a filler and not too much happened, but I didn't find any huge mistakes or anything either. You might want ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Fairytales

    Ashleylee: Many thanks! :D RoryLegend: Wow, high compliment. Shel Silverstein is one of my favorite poets. Hahahahahah. The Thriller laugh. Hehe, that's funny that you mention that, cuz I was ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Monster

    Hi again, As I said in the PM I'm sorry if I was harsh, and don't worry about it anymore. So, I just read it and I did enjoy it. ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Monster

    Hello, I think it's fine if you're not concerned with the grammar aspect of a piece, if you're going to fix it yourself. But starting like that totally turned me ...

    Mar 21, 2008


No one is perfect; not even your reflection.
— Chalkboard Words