-
Re: Addiction
GreatEscape: Maybe you could describe his reasons as impulsive. For example in the beginning sentence, when he decides to go into the cafe, maybe you could say that it was ...
Jun 27, 2009 -
Re: Protection from the lions
'Ello! How're you? It's me...again. :) Haha. So, off to it then. They have tracked me down They surround me You need to pick a tense. It seems like further ...
Jun 26, 2009 -
Re: Another Reviewer :)
Vivacious, I've finished yours! Carly, I've gotten done two of yours and I hope to finish the others by tomorrow at the latest. If anyone else needs anything reviewed, I'm ...
Jun 26, 2009 -
Re: The Battle
Hello again! So, first of all, in the future, just to help me out... :) would you mind marking verses and choruses etc? That'd be awesome! And second, I like ...
Jun 26, 2009 -
Re: The Dirt-Colored Pony
Sure! All you need to do is press enter/return in between paragraphs (or whatever) just so that there is one line blank in between. :) -Maggie
Jun 26, 2009 -
Re: You and Your Eyes
Hello tnme, Alright, so I think I mentioned that poetry (and the like) isn't really my thing. So I'm going to attempt to give you a good review, but take ...
Jun 26, 2009 -
Re: Currently Untitled(1)
Hello Vivacious! Here to do your review... :) Spurts of water gushed out of Viktor's mouth as he stared at the TV, heart hammering, eyes wide . I was very ...
Jun 26, 2009 -
Re: The Dirt-Colored Pony
Joyfulnoise, The way you've posted this right now it's really difficult to read..It's like a block of text. If you would add spaces between paragraphs (including dialog) I'd be happy ...
Jun 26, 2009 -
Re: Phantom's Reviewing Basket
No, you were definitely helpful! Thank you for taking the time to read it! :)
Jun 26, 2009 -
Re: Leather and Lace - Chapter One
Hello! I review as a go along, so if I mention anything that you fix later on I'm sorry! He’s looking down at me with a blank expression on his ...
Jun 26, 2009 -
Re: Addiction
Hello! I'm going to review as I read, so forgive me if I make any assumptions that you correct later on in the piece. :) the first place he’d spotted ...
Jun 25, 2009 -
Re: Another Reviewer :)
If you'd like me too, though they kind of fall under the same category as poetry. :)
Jun 25, 2009 -
Re: Another Reviewer :)
I have incredible amounts of time at the moment, school's out and I haven't been fortunate enough to find a job, unlike the majority of people that I know... *sigh* ...
Jun 25, 2009 -
Re: Reviews from a Tiger, anyone?
WhiteTiger, Hello, IS know you said you're a little reluctant to review Non-fiction, but I would very much appreciate it if you would review this one piece! *On knees* Pweaaaase? ...
Jun 25, 2009 -
Re: Phantom's Reviewing Basket
Hello Phantomofthebasket! Could I call you Basket? I know you mentioned in your first post that you won't review Non-fiction, but I have a piece that's more of a personal ...
Jun 25, 2009
