User avatar

VivelaMusique

  • Other Poetry Re: (Untitled)

    Hey Julia, I'm not going to do any intense line-by-line reviewing, because I honestly have no clue what I'm doing as far as poetry. But, I will say that I ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: What a Wonderful World

    I wrote this awhile ago, but just remembered it. Figured I post it anyways. Lyrics are Louis Armstrong's. Jack and Will are Disney's. I see trees of green, red roses ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Research Re: Accents :)

    For french accents: Long I sound: Fish becomes "feesh" "Th" sounds become "z" sounds. For example, This sounds like zis, or dzis. Long E sound: After becomes "aftaaair". R sound: ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Research Re: Music

    1. How do you care for your instruments (such as cleaning, storing, and fixing... whichever you feel like answering)? Yourself? (This is more important. Do the little cuts change performance? ...

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Research Re: Pirates

    I, myself, don't know a whole lot about piracy, but I tried writing a story including them once, and it, for lack of other words, epic failed. Know why? Because ...

    Jul 2, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Marriage, Who Needs It?

    Hey, Obviously I've heard this piece before (Duhh), but I've never actually read it. Hmm. So, here we go... Needless to say, we are a strange species. Just wondering, is ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The TWISTED teenage life: prologue

    Hello, I review as I read, so I'm sorry if I critique anything that you remedy later on. :) The cooling wind swings briefly in the humid, July air. As ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Beginning

    Hello Amyrose! Welcome to YWS! One thing I'm not sure you know is that we like to keep a 2:1 ratio between reviews and posts. So before you post something ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Currently Untitled(1)

    Hello again! This has definitely gotten better! But there's still somethings to fix... “The Police believe John Aston was killed by one of his ex-employees. The layoff Aston Automobiles just ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Another Reviewer :)

    *Is getting hungry* :D

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Other Re: Elephant Tales

    JHall, Oooh, hahaha. I guess that's probably why I didn't understand it... :) I enjoyed reading your stuff. I keep an eye out for anything new you post. -Maggie

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Addiction

    Hey again! I found a couple little issues in the revisions. He wasn't going anywhere in particular, he just decided to go for a walk out of boredom. This seems ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Another Reviewer :)

    Carly, I've finished with all of yours. :)

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Simplicity

    Hello, One last lyric. :) Hypocrisy Lying, betraying Idiocy Okay, interesting lead in...:) Say something smart If your so smart Repetition of "smart" gets a little irksome. If you’re so ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: I miss you

    Hello! Anothah review for ya as asked. :) Did you see me cry…. When you left I died… This is the tiniest bit melodramatic... You made a choice It wasn’t ...

    Jun 27, 2009


It's funny how humans can wrap their mind around things and fit them into their version of reality.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief